Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Master reset..

Default Master reset..
    I master rested my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 which was already jailbroken and unlocked via SpiritJB and redsn0w. Since I bought it used I did a master reset to delete all contacts email etc; I was not aware this would freeze my phone. Now im stuck on what to do..I tried using custom .ipsw to restore it but I keep getting 16xx errors also luckily I have my 3.1.3 shsh blob saved but Idk what to do with it..can anybody help me please?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendsx View Post
    I master rested my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 which was already jailbroken and unlocked via SpiritJB and redsn0w. Since I bought it used I did a master reset to delete all contacts email etc; I was not aware this would freeze my phone. Now im stuck on what to do..I tried using custom .ipsw to restore it but I keep getting 16xx errors also luckily I have my 3.1.3 shsh blob saved but Idk what to do with it..can anybody help me please?
    This is what you can do, you can setup your own little server, read this link
    http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgrading/685331-howto-setup-local-3gs-restore-verification-server-ecid-shsh.html
    Since you only have 3.1.3 shsh, you can restore again to 3.1.3 shsh and use spirit jailbreak for now. No jailbreak for you at iOS 4.0.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

legendsx (2010-07-02)