Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with downgrading

Default Help with downgrading
    Hey guys

I am running an iPhone 3gs with old bootrom, iOS 4.0 with iOS 3.1.2 SHSH saved on cydia. I used tinyUmbrella to fetch Cydia's SHSH for 3.1.2 and ran the TSS server while I was restoring 3.1.2 while under DFU mode.

After restoring, it produced a 101x error and I used tinyUmbrella to kick it out of recovery and nothing happened.

I then used RecBoot with libUSB install correctly on Win7 ultimate x64 using WinXP compatibility with Admin privilege (I double check using quickfreedom and it says LibUSB is installed) to try to kick my iphone out of recover and still nothing happened...

What did i do wrong?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheers13 View Post
    Hey guys

I am running an iPhone 3gs with old bootrom, iOS 4.0 with iOS 3.1.2 SHSH saved on cydia. I used tinyUmbrella to fetch Cydia's SHSH for 3.1.2 and ran the TSS server while I was restoring 3.1.2 while under DFU mode.

After restoring, it produced a 101x error and I used tinyUmbrella to kick it out of recovery and nothing happened.

I then used RecBoot with libUSB install correctly on Win7 ultimate x64 using WinXP compatibility with Admin privilege (I double check using quickfreedom and it says LibUSB is installed) to try to kick my iphone out of recover and still nothing happened...

What did i do wrong?

Thanks
    Have you tried Ireb 3.1.2 , irecovery or Rslite to kick out of recovery loop. If it still doesn't work, try on another machine that does not have itunes 9.2,