Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck between 3.1.3 and 4.0 OS ~ Please Help~

Unhappy Stuck between 3.1.3 and 4.0 OS ~ Please Help~
    Hi
    My 3gs was previously jailbroken (spirit) and unlocked(ultrasnow) on 3.1.3 then I heard someone said 4.0 is also unlockable now. Therefore, I used snowbreeze to form a new 4.0 ipsw file and restore it(I thought that's how I suppose to do). Then I ended up with a some kind of error(4 numbers) on itunes and I'm afraid of upgrading it with official 4.0 itunes restore.
    Can someone please help me get back to 3.1.3? I tried but keep getting 3194 error when I tried 3.1.3 downgrade and 1600 and 1604 error when I tried snowbreeze 4.0 os again.

Default Can you reverse a Spirit jailbreak?
    I'm having similar issue. I have 3GS v3.1.3 with SHSH blobs on file, was jailbroken with Spirit. Upgraded to stock 4.0, now wondering how to jailbreak that. Had same errors trying to go back. Might just wait for new Sprit jailbreak to come out I guess, but want to have the 3GS jailbroken and unlocked so I can ebay it for more value since I have my iphone 4 now...No word what the iTunes 1600 error is anywhere.

Can you reverse a Spirit jailbrake? The dev-team PwnageTool 4.0.1 says it would only work if previously jailbroken NOT with Spirit. So can it be downgraded and broken with redsn0w under v3.1.3 and then up to iOS 4?

Anyone else getting these iTunes 1600 error? (I have OLD BOOTROM and not an MC version). Tried multiple times so its not overwriting the auto-loader wrong.

--thanks