Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just bought 3gs now trying to save shsh blobs

Default Just bought 3gs now trying to save shsh blobs
    I just bought a used 3gs off of Craigslist with 3.1.3. It has never been jailbroke before. Used Spirit to JB it, and the "Make Life Easier" button came up when I first launched Cydia. Is there a way for me to somehow save the Shsh blobs for 3.1.3? Maybe Firmware Umbrella or something.

I'm worried if something happens to the iphone and i'm forced to restore, i'll be stuck at ios4. I'm not too concern about upgrading to ios4, just able to restore 3.1.3 if something were to go wrong.

TIA

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xdroccax View Post
    I just bought a used 3gs off of Craigslist with 3.1.3. It has never been jailbroke before. Used Spirit to JB it, and the "Make Life Easier" button came up when I first launched Cydia. Is there a way for me to somehow save the Shsh blobs for 3.1.3? Maybe Firmware Umbrella or something.

I'm worried if something happens to the iphone and i'm forced to restore, i'll be stuck at ios4. I'm not too concern about upgrading to ios4, just able to restore 3.1.3 if something were to go wrong.

TIA
    It is already too late to save your 3.1.3 shsh blogs, apple has stop signing 3.1.3. What you did today will save your iOS 4.0 Shsh blogs. So you better not messed up your iphone or you will have to restore to iOS 4.0

Did Cydia stop saving shsh also? If not run umbrella and click the drop down to get shsh copy from cydia not apple.
    "Don't Buy it or Update it. Till JailBreak out for it!!!!!!!!"