Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3GS 3.1.3

Default iphone 3GS 3.1.3
    Like half the jailbreaking population out there, i am SCREWED. Im not going to ask for advice or help because i actually READ the posts on this forum and know i am **** out of luck.
    i have an iphone 3GS on 3.1.3, new bootrom, stuck on the emergency call screen( after some stupidness).
    MY only question is WHEN will there be a jb for 3.1.3 OR 4.0 that allows for HACKTIVATION aswell. i know an exact date cant possibly be given, so just an ESTIMATE will satisfy me, JUST for some peace of mind.

Much appreciated.

Bump
    Last edited by RIKKI123; 2010-06-26 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi there,need help.same to me here,3gs 3.13 stuck in emergency call ,just need to know whether did you manage to fix up your phone?If so,kindly share with
    me your advise.Btw what is new or old bootrom means? Thanks

no didnt get an answer, so im still waiting on a date or an ESTIMATED guess at least
    bootrom is basically the iphones hardware or something and if your iphone has the bootrom 359.3 then you are lucky and on the old bootrom, but if its 359.3.2 then your screwed like me and are on the NEW bootrom .
    Heres how to check your bootrom --> How to Check iPhone 3GS New Bootrom / Old Bootrom (iBoot) Version | Redmond Pie
    Hope jailbreak is released soon

Thanks

There is no estimate. The Dev's don't give estimates, never have and never will. Just like every other release......

I'm having the same problem.
    So, there's no way to exit the Emergency Call to run Spirit??

Thanks for yr info my friend, mine is on the old bootrom,will try to get out from emergency call screen by other way!