Results 1 to 3 of 3

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Still on 3.1.3 - should I wait?

  1. #1
    Default Still on 3.1.3 - should I wait?
    I have an iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) on 3.1.3 baseband 05.12.01

    I just recently unlocked the phone using the new ultrasn0w exploit and I want to upgrade to 4.0 but I'm not sure the easiest way of doing that. Should I just wait until there is an exploit available for 4.0 like blackra1n, or is there something I can do now? I don't want to be stuck without a jailbroken iPhone.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    IMO just wait, Dev_Team will have an unlock for 4.0 in a week I would expect. I tried having a play today and had to take a few hours to revert back to 3.1.2.

    Its not worth it.

  3. #3
    Thanks. I tried to unlock with ultrasn0w 0.93 and I couldn't get any service from AT&T, so I deleted that.

    I just can't wait to start fresh and never upgrade again, haha

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •