Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Generic SHSH to downgrade from 3.1.3

Default Generic SHSH to downgrade from 3.1.3
    I have access to two 3gs(wk43) iphones. One is still unlocked with 3.1.2 and the other was upgraded to 3.1.3 but jailbroken with Spirit. From what I've read I'm led to believe that the 3.1.3 can be downgraded to an unlockable 3.1.2 if the SHSH blobs are verified by Apple. Here are my questions concerning this:

1. Can I use the SHSH blobs from my working, unlocked iphone to verify the downgrade on my 3.1.3 iphone? (keeping contacts, photos, etc, etc is meaningless because they are already toast. I just need the phone unlocked.)

2. Is there a downloadable set of SHSH files that I can mod with my specific ECID and/or serial number to verify a downgrade to 3.1.2?

3. If either of the above options are available, please provide me with a link (or instructions) on how to get the proper SHSH files and associate them to my 3.1.3, and etc through unlocking my iphone.

[3.1.2 unlocked iphone is synced on a mac osx but I have access to a win vista pc as well.]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gwarrenster View Post
    I have access to two 3gs(wk43) iphones. One is still unlocked with 3.1.2 and the other was upgraded to 3.1.3 but jailbroken with Spirit. From what I've read I'm led to believe that the 3.1.3 can be downgraded to an unlockable 3.1.2 if the SHSH blobs are verified by Apple. Here are my questions concerning this:

1. Can I use the SHSH blobs from my working, unlocked iphone to verify the downgrade on my 3.1.3 iphone? (keeping contacts, photos, etc, etc is meaningless because they are already toast. I just need the phone unlocked.)

2. Is there a downloadable set of SHSH files that I can mod with my specific ECID and/or serial number to verify a downgrade to 3.1.2?

3. If either of the above options are available, please provide me with a link (or instructions) on how to get the proper SHSH files and associate them to my 3.1.3, and etc through unlocking my iphone.

[3.1.2 unlocked iphone is synced on a mac osx but I have access to a win vista pc as well.]
    Shsh file allows you to downgrade to the version but will not allow you downgrade baseband, which means you cannot unlock the 3.1.3 even if you are able to downgrade the version.

Every Iphone has a unique ECID and therefore a unique Shsh file is created. There is no mod shsh file for you to downgrade. If there is everyone wouldn't be having this problem