Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackra1n + Spirit Problem.HELP !

@ckislam. As I know in order to use Spirit you need a factory unlocked phone or one not in restore mode or locked mode. Mine is a factory locked one. In order to pass over restore mode I used Blackra1n, so I'm back to step one. Until they fix something for these two to work together I cannot use Spirit.

@namrepus_ohm do a google search for spirit fix
    Last edited by skittulici; 2010-05-08 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

still no luck...this message keep on popping out " Spirit requires itunes 9 to function. Please install a correct version of itunes then run the Spirit"....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skittulici View Post
    @ckislam. As I know in order to use Spirit you need a factory unlocked phone or one not in restore mode or locked mode. Mine is a factory locked one. In order to pass over restore mode I used Blackra1n, so I'm back to step one. Until they fix something for these two to work together I cannot use Spirit.

@namrepus_ohm do a google search for spirit fix
    Smart move..

skittulici thanks i have jailbroken my 3GS!!! thanks again

same thing happened to me, just upgrade, unless you are unlocked, then use the guide section to find out how to downgrade
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

You're welcome

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default how can i downgrade using the shsh
    I Upgrade it my wife's Iphone 3gs by Mistake and now im stuck on 3.1.3 and with the 5.11 baseband. i had it shsh with cydia before and running 3.1.2 and unlocked with tmobile and 4.28 baseband before .. its there a way to downgrade to 3.1.2 again using the shsh in file with surik.. or better yet its there a unlock for the 5.11 baseband .. today its mothers day and she gonna kill me already anyone will like to save my *****.. PLEASE.. help..

any thing please email me to [email protected]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hollowman159 View Post
    I Upgrade it my wife's Iphone 3gs by Mistake and now im stuck on 3.1.3 and with the 5.11 baseband. i had it shsh with cydia before and running 3.1.2 and unlocked with tmobile and 4.28 baseband before .. its there a way to downgrade to 3.1.2 again using the shsh in file with surik.. or better yet its there a unlock for the 5.11 baseband .. today its mothers day and she gonna kill me already anyone will like to save my *****.. PLEASE.. help..

any thing please email me to [email protected]
    Follow the beginning of the thread under 3GS downgrading. It helps you setup your Tinytss local server if you can't connect to Saurik server. If you have restored to 3.1.3, there is no way to unlock your Iphone until a new unlock comes out.

Hello Guys!.

I was looking for on internet for 3 days a solution for this problem. I have found a new tool but i dont know what kind of results we could have so use under own resposability. This tool is named EasyIRecovery. It's like the iRecovery tool but it is completly automatic.

http://www.ihackthatifone.com/easyirecovery/

Please if somebody try this tool, write here the results because the are many people in the same situation.

Regards!

i have same problems with many of you guys here, stuck in recovery mode after using spiritjb over blackra1n. and i really want to restore and update to 3.1.3 but i need the unlock. hope to see a solution very soon. cross my fingers and toes.

@skittulici

You can restore to 3.1.2 -> insert an official carrier SIM -> activate -> SPIRIT -> blacksn0w -> put any other SIM = untethered + unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by ckislam View Post
    @skittulici

You can restore to 3.1.2 -> insert an official carrier SIM -> activate -> SPIRIT -> blacksn0w -> put any other SIM = untethered + unlocked
    I know that is the best solution. My problem is i dont know why when I try to restore 3.1.2 I have a problem "device isn' t eligible for the requested build". Maybe it can be cause Cydia doesnt go on temporaly (I think so...). Somebody can say to me something about it!??

@Deeisler

Restoring to 3.1.2:

(1) do i have shsh blobs on cydia server? [yes: -> (3) / no: -> exit / i dont't know: -> (2)]
    (2) make sure ur hosts file is unmodified yet (no gs.apple.com) get umbrella, point it to sauriks server and choose 3.1.2 as fw, if it saves a shsh files in the same folder then you have one. if not -> exit
    (3) add the famous line to ur hosts file:
    74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com
    (4) put your phone in DFU mode, NOT recovery mode. DFU mode has black screen
    (5) get the suitable Firmware for you device.
    (6) start itunes, click shift/restore option/restore, then select the downloaded 3.1.2 fw.
    IF this doesn't work: -> use tinytss (availabe in umbrella package with readme) instead of sauriks server, don't forget to replace 74.208.10.249 by 127.0.0.1
    (7) after successful restore, insert valid sim, activate and spirit

@Deeisler

Restoring to 3.1.2:

(1) do i have shsh blobs on cydia server? [yes: -> (3) / no: -> exit / i dont't know: -> (2)]
    (2) make sure ur hosts file is unmodified yet (no gs.apple.com) get umbrella, point it to sauriks server and choose 3.1.2 as fw, if it saves a shsh files in the same folder then you have one. if not -> exit
    (3) add the famous line to ur hosts file:
    74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com
    (4) put your phone in DFU mode, NOT recovery mode. DFU mode has black screen
    (5) get the suitable Firmware for you device.
    (6) start itunes, click shift/restore option/restore, then select the downloaded 3.1.2 fw.
    IF this doesn't work: -> use tinytss (availabe in umbrella package with readme) instead of sauriks server, don't forget to replace 74.208.10.249 by 127.0.0.1
    (7) after successful restore, insert valid sim, activate and spirit

Thank U very much for your attention!.

But I couldnt do it... every time itunes show me the text "This device isn' t eligible for the requested build". I have tryed all the posibilitis... im really sad cause i can't find the solution. The umbrella/tinytss doesnt go on, and i dont knoe why...

Read the umbrella readme carefully, may be java is missing. Anyhow this message means that either the request is directed to apple server (check hosts file) or you don't have shsh on file for 3.1.2 (this is the case for people who jailbroken and clicke make my life easier in cydia when it was already too late [feb. 2010] ).
    By the way tinytss is a commandline tool, it runs inside terminal or cmd and has no GUI

Read the umbrella readme carefully, may be java is missing. Anyhow this message means that either the request is directed to apple server (check hosts file) or you don't have shsh on file for 3.1.2 (this is the case for people who jailbroken and clicke make my life easier in cydia when it was already too late [feb. 2010] ).
    By the way tinytss is a commandline tool, it runs inside terminal or cmd and has no GUI
    Im sure i had the SHSH on cydia.I had 3.1.2 but i had the messsage on cydia "this device has SHSHs on file for iPhone OS: 3.1.3" however im sure i had 3.1.2!!, with baseband 05.11 and jailbroken and unlocked. I bought my iphone in USA at February 24th 2010 but i use my iphone in Spain. I dont know what can i do. I need my iphone to work every day...

Sorry u don't have shsh for 3.1.2 . You never had it! At beginning of February apple had already stopped signing the 3.1.2 fw. It is impossible u have their shsh, even if 3.1.2 was preinstalled.
    U have to upgrade to 3.1.3 no other possibilty

:-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Im thinking...Could i make a custom 3.1.3 with Sn0wbreeze (is there another one?) and restore?. So my problem is i dont want to lose my current baseband cause i need to use the phone...

This option is only possible for the first 3gs models with older boot roms.
    Newer devices can't restore w/ custom fw.
    Devices with new bootroms won't have custom 3.1.3 fw in future. Baseband unlock won't appear before release of os 4.0/ iPhone 4g

This option is only possible for the first 3gs models with older boot roms.
    Newer devices can't restore w/ custom fw.
    Devices with new bootroms won't have custom 3.1.3 fw in future. Baseband unlock won't appear before release of os 4.0/ iPhone 4g
    ...Thank u very much!. So, Only i can use my iphone like a ipod touch very expensive until realise OS 3.2 or 4 and the dev team show us their magic tools...right??. There is not another posibility, right??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast