Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3gs 3.1.3 downgrade or jailbreak - spirit?

Default iphone 3gs 3.1.3 downgrade or jailbreak - spirit?
    ok people this has probably been millions of times but i dont think i can find one that helps me enough.

i bought a brand new iphone 3gs (vodafone UK) on saturday (1st may) and have spent all day today and yesterday trying to jailbreak it.

it came on fw 3.1.3 (new bootrom).

ive looked through so many different sites but a lot do not have dates or updates on how the jb software is doing.

ive tried downgrading lots of times (shift+restore iphone 2,1 3.1.2) through itunes. nothing worked.

tried creating custom fws (snowbreeze) but still didnt work.

so i tried to find solutions to jailbreak the 3.1.3 fw:
    blackra1n doesnt work.
    apparently purplera1n does but i cant find a dl link.
    snowbreeze also failed.
    done so many things i cant even remember what redsnow does

i heard about a spirit jb being released on friday(no idea which friday)

is there any solutions or a new jb sw to help me?

thanks in advance :S

also im running on windows vista and/or xp with itunes 9.1.1 on vista and 9.0.3 on xp
    Last edited by devp93; 2010-05-02 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

To answer your question easily........ you found the answer so far. No release yet!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Where is nothing you can do, just wait for jailbreak. You iPhone is new with 3.1.3 and also with new bootrom, so, you are stuck. Just wait for spirit jailbreak.

ok thanks but ive just realised that i need to back up my shsh files and this morning i updated itunes to 9.1.1 (cos a dateless site said i needed to) is there any way i can get it back to 9.0.3 cos i tried 9.0.1.8 and i couldnt open it fml