Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can Someone Plz Help Me Out?

Exclamation Can Someone Plz Help Me Out?
    Hello to all here and thank you for your time.

I'm stuck in a common situation with my iPhone 3GS(32GB) FW 3.1.2(7D11) 05.11.07 iBoot-359.3.2.This device was hactivated,jailbroken and unlocked using Blackra1n/Blacksn0w from the minute it was switched on.

Now back to my common issue : This device was working flawless until yesterday!!I had just received my iDongle for my tethered boot on the go.So I was testing it out by rebooting my iphone with it and it worked fine,until I noticed my wifi was not working properly.So I rebooted again with the dongle and the same result again!So I decided to reset my network settings(where the issue begins) on my iphone.The settings reset and the phone rebooted,so then I ran Blackra1n to reboot tethered.Geohot appeared as normal,but stayed there for ages.Then my fone rebooted to the itunes logo again after that I tried the same process over and over again,with no result.

So am I stuck here with a iPhone that needs to be restored to 3.1.3 which will result in me having no unlock till OS4.0 or later.I've read through thousands of post on the net and its all ended in confusion.I hope someone will spare some time and really help me in this situation.I have backed up my blobs on Cydia from the start using 3.1.2 but cydia has the blobs backed up as 3.1.3 for my device because Apple had stopped signing 3.1.2 by then.

Thanks & Regards and sorry for the long post.
    bazzz

Green Apple
    Thanks

If you have 3.1.2 blobs, you can restore, if you have 3.1.3 blobs (not 3.1.2) you can not.
    If you have 3.1.2 shsh files, look at this http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...jailbreak.html
    If you don't have it. Dont worry, new jailbreak is coming.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Myplagu3 For This Useful Post:

bazzz (2010-05-01)

Thank you for your reply Myplagu3.Well it looks like I've inherited a brand new expensive Paper Weight

Sorry for the bump,has anyone else got any other ideas.Plz
    Last edited by bazzz; 2010-05-01 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bazzz View Post
    Thank you for your reply Myplagu3.Well it looks like I've inherited a brand new expensive Paper Weight

Sorry for the bump,has anyone else got any other ideas.Plz
    Search on the forum. There's a really long thread about getting out of the boot loop. It involves letting blackra1n running for several hours.

If you do get it out, you should install blacksn0w RC2. It fixes both the wifi and boot loop problems. Blacksn0w is the cause of your problem.