Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Way to Downgrade and Jailbreak

Default New Way to Downgrade and Jailbreak
    I recently seen this video and it claims to downgrade and jailbreak ALL 3G[S] (old and NEW bootrom).

Can someone verify that, this actually works. Because there has been mixed reviews.

iphone 3gs jailbreak 3.1.3 firmware(new&old both bootrom)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

If it were true and there was one, it surely would be posted here on the forum. Scam......................

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Just read the link, it uses the present ( old exploit ). Noticed you still have to downgrade to 3.1.2 and with no shsh file with Saurik server, this is no way around at this moment

As long as the base band is still unchangeable. Then im gonna say Apple is still ahead (for the time being). Once the base band updates to the new base band. There is no changing it, so it doesnt matter what Firmware u change to, it's still not gonna JB. =-)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l0k0 View Post
    As long as the base band is still unchangeable. Then im gonna say Apple is still ahead (for the time being). Once the base band updates to the new base band. There is no changing it, so it doesnt matter what Firmware u change to, it's still not gonna JB. =-)
    Jailbreaks aren't dependent on the baseband version, only unlocking is.

Every comment on that site says it doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    Jailbreaks aren't dependent on the baseband version, only unlocking is.
    LoL, i know this......But its not totally jailbroken (let loose), unless it NOT married to a damn network....If its married to a network, IMO its still limited.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l0k0 View Post
    LoL, i know this......But its not totally jailbroken (let loose), unless it NOT married to a damn network....If its married to a network, IMO its still limited.
    I disagree, but that might be because I live in a place where you can get any phone officially unlocked after 6 months.

Though, if an american is happy with ATT, it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    I disagree, but that might be because I live in a place where you can get any phone officially unlocked after 6 months.

Though, if an american is happy with ATT, it's the same.
    Yeah i wish the US seen it the way other counties see it. Or should i say i wish ALL of our networks seen it that way. There are a few networks that will allow unlocking, but definitely not Assholes Through & Through (ATT).