Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS stays on Apple Logo (need to restore 3.1.2 which i had JBed)

Default iPhone 3GS stays on Apple Logo (need to restore 3.1.2 which i had JBed)
    Hello everyone,

I have an iPhone 3GS which ive had for 7 months. I had 3.1.2 and it was fully jailbroken. I must of done something because today the phone just turned off and then kept going to the Apple logo. I followed EVERY guide imaginable and since i DO NOT have the Cydia Generated ECID SHSH it seems like im SOL.

Does anyone know if it is possible to install 3.1.2 without the ECID SHSH? Since i am NOT downgrading does that mean im out in the clear, or does it mean that i will have to install 3.1.3 and just wait for the JailBreak!

I would truly appreciate ANY help! I don't want to rush into installing 3.1.3 just yet!

Well if your sure you dont have you shsh on file for 3.12. Maybe you can ssh into your phone and try and fix the problem or make/get a custom 3.13 firmware.

Thanks

What apple logo?

The phone is stuck at boot, so it stays on the Apple logo and then restarts it self. So i cannot boot, hence i cannot SSH into the phone. I will try the custom 3.1.3 but if anyone has any other ideas that would be great