Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade Iphone 3gs Baseband 05.12.01 from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2 and jailbreak without SHSH

Default Downgrade Iphone 3gs Baseband 05.12.01 from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2 and jailbreak without SHSH
    Forecast
    Baseband 05.12.01
    Bootloader 6.4
    Model MC133
    -----------------------
    Jailbreak ? Only if SHSH
    Unlockable No
    Tethered Maybe - Depends if refurb

I have a new Iphone 3gs connected to locked to 3 network.
    Itunes is 9.1.79 64bit
    i have tried running redsnow as told about in the forum. and download the 3.1.2 ipsw file. but am not sure right one.
    iPhone1_2_3.1.2_7D11_Activated_Custom_Restore_iLik eMyiPhone.ipsw
    but when i go to browse it says not recognized file. there was so many to chose from many saying activated some saying not activated. and also about aat and at&t. am not sure what to do. or where the right link and name i need to download the correct file. and to do the downgrade to enable my iphone to be jailbroken. i did put on one forum. about i would pay a user to do this for me. would save me a lot of trouble. and they make some quick cash. am in the SE of Melbourne Australia. but one guy just told me he would sell me his iphone cracked for $1000. i just want to jailbreak the iphone. and would happily donate to any forum for some help on this problem. i read about so many ppl who have jailbroke there iphone. and the same as mine. but none will point to the link and what they used. some say use redsnow.. some say other ones so confusing all i seem to is running around in circles.

can anyone help.

many thanks to you all..

Anthony

Australia

Impossible at this moment.

Your stuck at 3.1.3 for a while.

P.S. $1000 iPhone is rip off, cheaper to just use ebay and get one that has 3.1.2 on it.