Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Having a few problems today (error 3014)

Default Having a few problems today (error 3014)
    I have an IPhone 3gs running 3.1.2 I originally jailbroke using blackra1n and never had any problems. I use T-Mobile for my phone service. My SHSH info for 3.1.2 is saved with Cydia.

Blackra1n has a problem with wifi sometimes so i followed the instructions to fix the problem today by resetting network connections. This got me stuck at the Apple logo perpetually.

I did some research and figured out how to do a restore without upgrading to 3.1.3 but while doing the upgrade I keep getting error 3014.

I think I'm doing this correctly but I'm not possitive that I properly edited the hosts file.

I hope I can get a little guidance here.

i have an ipod touch 3g and i had my SHSH blobs of 3.1.3 saved. my ipod touch had a problem so i updated it to 4.0, the problem is i want to go back to 3.1.3 to jailbreak my ipod touch again. how do i do it with the SHSH blobs, they are already saved on cydia. and why do i get errors like 3014 and something like 3914. even the hosts files are modified to verify with cydia and not with apple.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by googlemebitch View Post
    i have an ipod touch 3g and i had my SHSH blobs of 3.1.3 saved. my ipod touch had a problem so i updated it to 4.0, the problem is i want to go back to 3.1.3 to jailbreak my ipod touch again. how do i do it with the SHSH blobs, they are already saved on cydia. and why do i get errors like 3014 and something like 3914. even the hosts files are modified to verify with cydia and not with apple.
    Have you tried putting your phone in DFU mode first, if not in Recovery Mode.

Yes, both recovery and DFU mode