Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SHSH files

Thanks

Default SHSH files
    How can I find out if I saved them on Cydia or not??

I can't exactly load Cydia on my phone until its JB until it's downgraded until I have SHSH. I messed with that option but I don't remember.

Thanks

yea im wondering that too. i hit the button and it said it was in process, but my wife now accidentally updated the firmware on my iphone to 3.1.3 so im really wanting to know if its on sauriks server or not.

Thanks

use this to set up a local restore server...if you try to get your shsh's and you do not get the file on your computer then you don't have them on file with cydia....read and follow carefully to make sure you are doing everything right... http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...ecid-shsh.html

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When you click "Make My Life Easier" does that sent the shsh file from what OS version is installed on your phone or what is currently released? I'm asking because I noticed that before my phone was in a Geohot infinite loop Cydia said I had 3.1.3 backed up when 3.1.2 was installed on my phone. I'd very much love to keep 3.1.2 on my phone but I did not get this phone before 3.1.3 was released.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tpfenner View Post
    When you click "Make My Life Easier" does that sent the shsh file from what OS version is installed on your phone or what is currently released? I'm asking because I noticed that before my phone was in a Geohot infinite loop Cydia said I had 3.1.3 backed up when 3.1.2 was installed on my phone. I'd very much love to keep 3.1.2 on my phone but I did not get this phone before 3.1.3 was released.
    It's what's currently being signed. Meaning you can't get the 3.1.2 files anymore, no matter which firmware you're on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dhamien For This Useful Post:

tpfenner (2010-03-25)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Nope, Apple only signs them during the time they are current. And that is when he captures the key to let you install that firmware. Since they don't sign 3.1.2 anymore he can't save key for that one. Only 3.1.3 now.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

tpfenner (2010-03-25)