Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3gs 3.1.2 tethered jailbreak reboot itself

Default Iphone 3gs 3.1.2 tethered jailbreak reboot itself
    I got an iphone 3gs 3.1.2 32gb and while the phone is on charge i noticed it reboot it self randomly. anyone faced similar situation?

Default random reboot
    I just had this happen to me today. I had it on a clock radio docked and it rebooted by itself. As you know it is a tethered jailbreak and I could not restart it until I got home. The only thing that has changed significantly is the removal of peaceful insanity. Has anyone else experienced this, and have you found a solution? found a solution?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Look at it on the bright side, your Iphone has come 'ALIVE' on tethered Iphone Jailbreak...lol

I have a similar problem. I have a 3GS 3.12 that I had to restore and jailbreak 2 separate times thinking that would fix the 5 minute lasting rebooting which happens atleast 4-5 times a day at random times and is more frustrating than anything. I've been searching on MMI and all other the internet for a possible solution for at least 2 weeks. So I hope someone way smarter than me (that includes roughly 98% of the MMI users) with this little dilemma could find a way to help.

The other day was the first time my JB 3.2.1 ever did this. I would blow my lid if mine restarted that often. Hopefully some one smarter tham me also has found a fix or can at least point us in the right direction.