Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to restore my (3.1.2 3gs) and reactivate?

Default how to restore my (3.1.2 3gs) and reactivate?
    I have a iphone 3gs 16gb new bootrom tethered blackra1n jailbroken. Im still on 3.1.2 firmware, unlocked and working on tmobile, but the thing is i want to restore to 3.1.2 so i can re-activate with oiginal at&t sim card so i can get push and youtube working. I could use "nimble and inject" method without my other iphones ceritications, but im giving it away so i don't wanna do that. I have a 3.1.3 shshs file saves on saruiks server so i cant use that method to restore... i dont wanna just erate all content and settings from my phone cuz i dont think it allows you to do a new activation does it? Please help.

2: if i do the reset all content and settings from my iphone, and it deletes everything, would i lose my blackra1n jailbreak? therefore not being able to boot it up using blackra1n?

3: if i do the reset all content and settings from my iphone would i be able to do a new activation with a legit sim?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

You can't restore.

At least as far as I know as of now.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-03-17 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

To fix the push thing, try using Push Doctor. In Cydia, add the source http://www.cmdshft.ipwn.me/apt/ and then search for and install Push Doctor.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

^ yeah push doctor! Just discovered it today thanks to adp it's fantastic! YouTube and Push are doing great now.