Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Considering selling for blackberry

Angry Considering selling for blackberry
    Alright... so i have not purchase any applications for my iphone for the last couple of months since I have accidentally upgraded to 3.1.3. I use my iphone mainly for work. Having the calendar and email on the lock screen was the deal breaker for me! With the jailbreak I could do this... I loved the iphone; it was perfect for work. Now... my phone is limited. To see my monthly calendar I have take multiple steps rather then looking at the phone. This feature was the only reason I jail-broke the phone. The functionality for a professional user is very limited with these features. Apple needs to get a life with this Jailbreak crap. I have purchased over a $400 worth of apple applications and media... no more! My thoughts about Apple are growing cold! Why pay a high price for a devise that is limited in basic functionality simply because apple wants to flex their muscle!

Sorry guys, had to vent! Anyone interested in writing Steve Jobs a nice letter!

Thanks

How much do you want for the phone?

You Can PM me

Thanks!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Im mad at apple too

if you complain about apps for iPhone, you will be more sorry if you try a CRAP Berry. a lot less apps, even if there's an app that might interests you, chances are they usually cost 2 times more than AppStore. those free apps are worthless, except facebook, msn...aim

i've used a iphone 2g 4gb since day one it came out, then switched to blackberry bold for 3 months just because my iphone was water damaged, thought i would try something different. i was very disappointed. blackberry is a joke, not sure what the hyep is about over there on crapberry forums. i've since repaired my iphone and sold the BB, now i just got a iphone 3GS. couldn't be happier.

oh yea i too had accidentally upgraded to 3.1.3, i miss the good old days with *********' ********** and some of the apps from Cydia, but i'm not complaining. i know one day the jailbreak will come out for it. plus, i still have my iphone 2g to play with.