Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help..

Default Please help..
    How do i know if my iphone backed up on saurik's server? I got my phone and it was jailbroken and unlocked but i accidentally deleted a package from cydia and now it's locked and i can't jailbreak it. I have a 3gs and bought it with a 3.0 OS out of the box.

Please help...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

first read the thread on 3G[S] downgrading

get your ECID using USBVIEW

use FIRMWARE UMBRELLA to get your ECID Hash generated and sent to the Cydia Server

unfortunately for you, 3.1 may be the oldest FW you can go back to now.

we also need more info on what you mean by "LOCKED" carrier locked? auto locked? sim locked?

i believe it's sim and carrier locked. I bought the phone out of the country and it was locked through a phone carrier. When i plug my iphone to my computer now, it beeps but it has the itunes logo and usb logo on it.

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneuser23 View Post
    i believe it's sim and carrier locked. I bought the phone out of the country and it was locked through a phone carrier. When i plug my iphone to my computer now, it beeps but it has the itunes logo and usb logo on it.
    Did you restore to stock firmware in iTunes? If not, you are still jailbroken. Find yourself a custom 3.1.2 firmware that doesn't update your baseband, and load it with iTunes.

Use google to find the firmware and tutorials for how to load it to your phone.

DO NOT restore to stock, you *MAY* have a chance to save your unlock.