Hi Guys,

First off I am a windows user so just wanted to get that out there and I am using a 16gb 3g iphone with 3.1 custom and and the 04 baseband from 3.0.1

I have been having a hell of a time trying to get this thing to downgrade as I have been having to restore the custom 3.1 every few days as it keeps dying on me. Now the iphone came with 3.0.1 and I had jailbroken it with redsn0w prior to upgrading to 3.1 custom. The problem I run into is on itunes 9 I get a error code 14 once the restore fails and yes I am putting it into true dfu mode. I know it is not taking as i have used irecovery and the iboot is still listed as 635.65 which is for 3.1 I have tried it on another pc running windows xp aswell but with itunes 8.2 and 9.1 but all of the same except in that case I get an error code of 2005. I am redirecting the traffic to sauriks server both at the host level and with my wrt54g router and have ipconfig to confirm this. any help would be greatly appreciated as I have exhausted all know options.