Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: This device has a pending TSS request.

Default This device has a pending TSS request.
    It's been pending a few days now, when will I get approved on Saurik's server?

Thanks.

there is no good answer for that one, sorry. whenever it gets around to it. Server is probably pretty busy.

took me about 3-4 days before i could see that i had 3.1 shsh on file. I did mine bout a week and a half ago.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

use ih8sn0w's iRebb or whatever its called and generate your own shsh on your pc, just in case.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Madman604x For This Useful Post:

Hugo911 (2011-04-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Madman604x View Post
    use ih8sn0w's iRebb or whatever its called and generate your own shsh on your pc, just in case.
    I would recommend that you use Umbrella instead.

I wouldn't trust or use anything written by ih8sn0w.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem and device has tss request pending.As per my knowledge now the shsh files cannot be saved on sauriks server.I used ecid grabber and have got my ecid.But what now?How to upload my ecid on sauriks server?

Hi, I was on 3.1.2 for about 2 weeks and throughout that time I had this message at the top of cydia. My phone stopped receiving signal this morning and I had to get it sent off for repair. Chances are it will come back with 3.1.3 on it. Will the SHSH have saved? Or will I be stuck on 3.1.3?

Quote Originally Posted by nednarm View Post
    Hi, I was on 3.1.2 for about 2 weeks and throughout that time I had this message at the top of cydia. My phone stopped receiving signal this morning and I had to get it sent off for repair. Chances are it will come back with 3.1.3 on it. Will the SHSH have saved? Or will I be stuck on 3.1.3?
    depends if it finished or not. but i imagine that you were added to a waiting list, and the restoration of the device may/may not have affected this.

get it back, try 3.1.2, if you cant restore you've answered your own question :P

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nednarm View Post
    You will most likely get another phone back and as the SHSHs are device specific, the old ones you stored won't do you any good.

is it possible to save SHSH now for iphone 3GS 3.1.2 firm? my iphone works fine on 3.1.2 but i want to upgrade to 3.1.3 and when i click on cydia at top of screen i see "this device has a pending tss request" what shoud i do ?

I upgraded to 4.0.1. I JBed and my Iphone says "This device has pending TSS request". I wanted to install Rockmyphone app so that I can download MyWi.

I'm not able to install Rock on my iphone. I don't know the process. I do have cydia app on my iphone but could not find Rockyourphone app there. I just want to install MyWi on my iphone which I purchased for $20.

Can someone help me to show the process to install MyWi.

Thanks,

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

RockYourPhone is in Cydia called simply Rock or RockApp. In the description, it'll read something like "apt installer".
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

I hit the make my life easier. Hours later my iPod crashed. Couldn't restore because apple stopped signing firmware. I upgraded to ios4 and jailbroke. Cydia shows this device has a pending rss request. When, and if the TSS request finishes, will I be able to downgrade back to 3.1.2? Btw I have an MB model

Default same here
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings09 View Post
    I hit the make my life easier. Hours later my iPod crashed. Couldn't restore because apple stopped signing firmware. I upgraded to ios4 and jailbroke. Cydia shows this device has a pending rss request. When, and if the TSS request finishes, will I be able to downgrade back to 3.1.2? Btw I have an MB model

I'm in a similar boat. 3GS jailbroken on 4.1. Cydia was showing the pending TSS request message when I hard crashed.

I hadn't yet saved blobs locally with Tiny unbrella.

I can get in DFU mode but iTunes won't verify my custom firmware and I can't restore. So for now I have a brick

Do I just have to wait until the Saurik's servers process the request and try again, or am I hosed???

Why do I get the this device is pending TTS request

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Nothing you can do. To make sure you can always use TinyUmbrella to have it download the copy to your computer.

TinyUmbrella is very useful for getting SHSHs for you even without having to hook phone up when new firmware drops.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

Reflex kill (2011-04-07)

Tell me more about tiny umbrella.what is SHSHs.when will the this device is pending TTS requst go away

I must have lucked out because eventually I was able to restore. Learned my lesson and used Tiny Umbrella immediately after. Blobs are safe and sound. TSS request is still pending.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dhl For This Useful Post:

Reflex kill (2011-04-07)

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Not only should all users use the "make my life easier" button in Cydia but also to use TinyUmbrella. Save SHSHs with both to ensure. I had iPod Touch 2G and saved SHSHs only in Cydia and when I came back one day to restore to 3.1.3 (it said I had it) next thing you know in Cydia it said I only had 4.0 and up. So, ever since I've been doing it with both Cydia and TinyUmbrella. Never had a problem with the bunches of other iDevices I've done after using TU on all of them.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

Reflex kill (2011-04-07)

Where do u download tiny umbrella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast