Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error Message for Downgrade to 3.0

its 3gs and yes i did hit that i like jailbreaking thing on cydia. thats why im wondering why i cant do it. it said that they had my info on file

so i assume you already changed the hosts file and when you ping gs.apple.com you are pointing to saurik's ip address listed in his article, 74.208.105.171, right?

If you clicked restore without your 3.0 ipsw, you are probably in the official 3.1 upgrade. If you have your 3.0 ECID stored in Cydia, then you can use "sauriks" instsruction to downgrade. Good Luck.

I have iPhone 3GS 32GB, I did all about "sauriks", but i hadn't good luck, I don't have 3.0 ECID stored in Cydia.
    So, what do you thing? I need to wait until it released the new jailbreak?

Greetings all -JjCp-

JjCp, I think they're talking to fiftydabest. As in your case, I think the verdict is out that there's no jailbreaking for you now, and what even worse it, the unlocking solution will be an even longer wait(if ever)

Yes I do that I'm waiting for the new jailbreak and I see who GEOHOT had the solution.
    Look this: George Hotz (geohot) on Twitter, so I wait for he deliver the "blackra1n".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12