Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3Gs Hijacked during Jailbreak

Default 3Gs Hijacked during Jailbreak
    I use the Dev Team's Pwnage 3.1.3 and when I was trying to put in Recovery Mode, I must have stalled a bit and iTunes took off and installed their 3.1.
    I have my files saved in Cydia for 3.0
    I am having trouble in Terminal when I try : http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...ecid-shsh.html

or [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0prIxWIPq0&feature=player_embedded#]YouTube - Restore iPhone 3GS with firmware 3.0 (Saurik Signature Server)[/ame]

These are sites to fool Apple into using the saved 3.0 firmware on Cydia.

I even tried saurik's site for downgrade of 3.1 with a Cydia 3.0 firmware on file. Nothings works.

Has anyone successfully downgraded using, Umbrella, or any of the above.

If you have any tips, please let me know.

Thanks

Heh. Damn. That pesky itunes taking control of your PC and installing 3.1. Apple's tactics really ******* suck!
    To live, you have to lie

If you have your 3.0 ECID hashed with Cydia, you should be able to downgrading back to 3.0 using Saurik's server or by setup your own server(which there're numerous threads of how-to on this forum). A lot of people has done that without problem. But all these are based on you indeed has your 3.0(NOT 3.1) ECID hashed, are you sure about that?

Note: You click the button while you're on 3.0 DOES NOT mean that you'll have the 3.0 ECID hashed, if it's after the cutoff, all you get is a 3.1, which means you can only restore to a 3.1

Yes, thank you. I do have 3.0 ECID hashed on Cydia. I saw it everytime I opened Cydia on the top area. It said something like this: This 3Gs has 3.0 ECID on file. I am sure of this.

Where is sauriks server? I will try there. Thank you.

good for you, so now you just need to follow the instructions within this article.

Caching Apple's Signature Server - Jay Freeman (saurik)