Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Howto] Create a 00.SHSH from your signed iBEC/iBSS files/folders

Default [Howto] Create a 00.SHSH from your signed iBEC/iBSS files/folders (Updated for 3.0.1)
    All, I have created a tool that will transform your signed iBEC/iBSS files and folders that you saved during a 3.0 DFU restore into a usable 00.SHSH file which can be used with TinyTSS.

This is useful if you are like me, and you followed the Dev-Teams instructions for backing up your signed files, but missed the window on getting your 3.0 hash on file with Cydia.

NOTE: This will not do anything for you if you did not get your signed iBEC/iBSS files while you were on 3.0/3.0.1. This process will no longer work, it is just an alternative for people who took the precaution of saving these files because they were told they might be useful later.

Please see the original thread on this:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...d-my-ecid.html

(Many thanks to L00i3 for critical info and MegaGoo for testing!)

(Updated! Thanks to Controllator for the 3.0.1 diffs! Source)

The tool is available here... it contains both Windows .NET binary and C# source code:

Link <- Updated bugfix as of 10/7/09 6:52PM

SHA1: 4505cac6ae292549277e48d8643e88cf1c889f61

You need *all* of the following files. They can (and will) be spread across multiple Per####.tmp folders. (They never appear all at once in one) (Updated: Directory structure is used only if present now. Also will look for folders all in one directory.)

(Within each Per####.tmp folder in this structure)
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/applelogo.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/DeviceTree.n88ap.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/glyphcharging.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batterycharging0.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batterycharging1.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batteryfull.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batterylow0.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batterylow1.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/glyphplugin.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/LLB.n88ap.RELEASE.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/needservice.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/recoverymode.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/iBoot.n88ap.RELEASE.img3
    - kernelcache.release.s5l8920x
    - 018-5306-002.dmg (for 3.0)
    - 018-5810-001.dmg (for 3.0.1)
    - Firmware/dfu/iBEC.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu
    - Firmware/dfu/iBSS.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu

Warning: Do NOT try to assemble these files from someone elses phone, downloading them online, etc etc. They are specific to *your* phone, and it will NOT work. You will end up with a phone that won't boot and probably will require a DFU restore to 3.1. (Updated: Tool now checks that the ECID from all your files is consistent to prevent this)

The readme for the tool is as follows:
    iBEC/iBSS -> SHSH Tool Readme
    -----------------------------
    This tool is designed to help you restore/downgrade your iPhone 3GS using TinyTSS. It operates
    from the temporary files that you saved (you did, didn't you?) during a 3GS DFU restore on 3.0/3.0.1.

This is being released as binary + source, both in the public domain.

Background
    After the 3GS jailbreak came out, multiple sources instructed you to get your purplera1nyday file,
    as well as the signed iBEC and iBSS files that appear in your %TEMP% folder during a DFU restore.

Many people, including myself, were able to do this, but missed out on the opportunity to have my
    ECID SHSH stored on file with Cydia because we weren't quick enough.

This tool works by parsing the contents of the Per####.tmp folders that you saved and generating
    a 00.SHSH file that can (hopefully) be used with TinyTSS.

Usage
    The usage of this tool is simple. Just point it at your TMP folders and go.

This tool requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. I've included the source so you can compile
    yourself if you'd like.

This is a command line only tool, use it as such:

SHSH_Tool.exe -tmpfiles X:PathToTmpFolders -output X:PathToSave0.SHSH

If you have 3.0.1 TMP files, you can use the "-301" switch.

After you retrieve your 00.SHSH file, follow instructions available elsewhere on downgrading
    using TinyTSS.

Sample Output
    E:WorkDevsvniPhoneSHSH_ToolbinRelease>SHSH_Tool.ex e -tmpfiles E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_Grabber -output E:workdevsvniphoneSHSH_Tooltest.SHSH
    Reading IPSW Manifest File...
    Found Manifest Files:
    - Key: AppleLogo [Digest: QAAAADgdAACl9/Hr04uQMR6Jr7pX8UInUnEoKA==]
    - Key: BatteryCharging [Digest: QAAAADhHAACqYV/La3TahgUWPEoriCD0ihj8cQ==]
    - Key: BatteryCharging0 [Digest: QAAAALhEAAD0jN9cTCXlGeLIHl9zoSujK6IReA==]
    - Key: BatteryCharging1 [Digest: QAAAAPhYAAADzc0E4UGku60PLueuWJuAavaj3Q==]
    - Key: BatteryFull [Digest: QAAAAPggAQDlTu4etE9Hyqd53SfUabSUMQKveg==]
    - Key: BatteryLow0 [Digest: QAAAAHjVAAB3neUXu+AZDukKBMXTWAe6Fp1xTA==]
    - Key: BatteryLow1 [Digest: QAAAAPj2AAAAhdT0Dah967fFlitKxFuG1UXcvw==]
    - Key: BatteryPlugin [Digest: QAAAADhDAAAjiTnnqWZwxykMPlXw4tnObaJ1CQ==]
    - Key: DeviceTree [Digest: QAAAAHinAAA7P+D5ybJAvPXdRtUobDSLgoIFxg==]
    - Key: KernelCache [Digest: QAAAAHidRwAltMOQ6wzPJKxGr/Dt0WimnI4Jkg==]
    - Key: LLB [Digest: QAAAAPgAAQDYvJMWj1lAnuV6KOWG2Pw3Gsc2EQ==]
    - Key: NeedService [Digest: QAAAALhHAAAs6oR8k6a1FrNLnQ4RGT3ztMyRKw==]
    - Key: RecoveryMode [Digest: QAAAALiyAAAVdGhCcgJizRvKkJLjXWbaaTx+Ig==]
    - Key: RestoreDeviceTree [Digest: QAAAAHinAAA7P+D5ybJAvPXdRtUobDSLgoIFxg==]
    - Key: RestoreKernelCache [Digest: QAAAAHidRwAltMOQ6wzPJKxGr/Dt0WimnI4Jkg==]
    - Key: RestoreLogo [Digest: QAAAADgdAACl9/Hr04uQMR6Jr7pX8UInUnEoKA==]
    - Key: RestoreRamDisk [Digest: QAAAAPjwwgBIAM3nYNCnt2z33+HaQIMJMp9ePw==]
    - Key: iBEC [Digest: QAAAAPiQAQC9Ty8vP15P2iU3qkF4b8wfSo18FA==]
    - Key: iBSS [Digest: QAAAAPiQAQCcdhu1hCyHWHAez39TmafGGpj00g==]
    - Key: iBoot [Digest: QAAAAPiwAgBzNM32ZeCYkQ+JfYMFXusQQo3TOQ==]
    - Key: RestoreRamDisk [Digest: QAAAAPjQwgCnlxrq+5w91+90VitZeWIoPtJj0A==]
    Processing TMP files...
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPer1624.tmp
    - 018-5306-002.dmg
    - Firmware/dfu/iBEC.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPer310B.tmp
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/glyphcharging.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batterycharging0.s5l8920x.img3

- Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batterycharging1.s5l8920x.img3

- Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batteryfull.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batterylow0.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/batterylow1.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/glyphplugin.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/LLB.n88ap.RELEASE.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/needservice.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/recoverymode.s5l8920x.img3
    - Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/iBoot.n88ap.RELEASE.img3
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPer88E7.tmp
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPer99D6.tmp
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPerC7AC.tmp
    - Firmware/dfu/iBSS.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPerC8F2.tmp
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPerD780.tmp
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPerE6E9.tmp
    - Entering directory: E:workdeviphoneiBEC_iBSS_GrabberPerFA22.tmp
    Verifying BLOB Data...
    Creating custom SHSH file...
    Success! SHSH File stored at E:workdevsvniphoneSHSH_Tooltest.SHSH
    Complete.
    Last edited by TheHeadFL; 2009-10-08 at 12:53 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheHeadFL For This Useful Post:

aerial76 (2010-04-28), dhamien (2009-11-29), dtube (2009-10-07), exNavy (2009-10-08), L00i3 (2009-10-05), NathanA (2010-01-25), strictlym3 (2009-11-29), tentacle (2009-10-09)

i can confirm that this works. i successfully downgraded from apple 3.1 to 3.0 using my blob created with this tool, along with tinytss as my itunes server. i did NOT have a 3.0 shsh blob on file with saurik, only 3.1

i initially installed 3.1 firmware because my iphone had crashed on 3.0 before i had a chance to store my 3.0 blobs with saurik. so i was forced to upgrade to 3.1 if i wanted my phone in a working condition. dev team jb'd 3.1 but to my dismay, not for people in my situation (on apple's 3.1 with no blobs on file)

i just installed cydia and downloaded winterboard

my hat goes off to TheHeadFL. i wasnt sure if or when i'd ever be back on a jailbroken firmware.

my downgrade process

iphone 3Gs 32gb, apple firmware 3.1
    windows 7 64-bit running itunes 9.0.1.8 (lastest version) (this did not work. see below)
    windows xp-32 bit running itunes 8.2.023 (this did work. see below)
    my results may have been due to an isolated problem, not necessarily my os or itunes version.

background: my 3GS iphone was on 3.1 firmware official. not jailbroken. attempts to downgrade to 3.0 were unsuccessful because i did not have a 3.0 shsh blob on file with cydia. what i did have were my ibec and ibss files saved, which i captured during my 3.0 install when i monitored my temp files and did some quick copy/pastes. everyone said these files would be useful, but unfortunately they were just taking up space because "no one has written a tool to impliment these files yet". that is, until today.

so my goal was to downgrade to 3.0 so that i could apply a jailbreak. to do this i needed my 3.0 shsh blob. this will be used when i redirect itunes, using tinytss, to look to my local machine for authorization for the downgrade.

the only applies to the iphone 3GS models with owners that do not have the 3.0 SHSH blobs stored anywhere and need itunes to authorize a downgrade to 3.0 firmware

1) generate 3.0 blob using theheadfl's shsh tool.

download the files, unzip to a directory

copy all of my .tmp directories that were created during my initial 3.0 jb restore (process outlined here iClarified - iPhone - How to Capture Your iPhone 3GS iBEC and iBSS (Windows)). i hear you can use other tools to grab these files during a restore such as difrnt Blog Archive ECID Grabber & iBEC and iBSS Grabber but i personally did not use these tools. i just quickly copy/pasted to another dir all of the .tmp folders quickly as they popped up because they disappeared quickly. if you did not do this during the initial time period when apple was still signing 3.0 (pre 9/9/09 about), there is no way to get them now.

opened up a command prompt (run as administrator just incase, if in vista or win7) and ran the following command line from the working directory of cusers\eddie\downloads\shsh_tool):
    SHSH_Tool.exe -tmpfiles CUsers\Eddie\Downloads\SHSH_Tool -output CUsers\Eddie\Downloads\SHSH_Tool\30.shsh

this generated my 30.shsh blob in the defined location within the command line. when i ran the command it scrolled a lot of data but the end is the important part:
    Code:
    Verifying BLOB Data...
    Creating custom SHSH file...
    Success!  SHSH File stored at C:UsersEddieDownloadsSHSH_Tool30.shsh
    Complete.

2) set up tinytss to run as a webserver with the 3.0 shsh blob loaded

you can skip to step "Part 3 - Using TinyTSS to Restore" on http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...ecid-shsh.html

in essence, you copy the 30.shsh to the tinytss directory and rename it 00.shsh. then open a command prompt (run as administrator again) and type "tinytss". be sure that your host file is edited to have the line 127.0.0.1 gs.apple.com .. to test, go to dos and type: ping gs.apple.com and it should reply back from 127.0.0.1

when you run tinytss, you should see the following:

Code:
    Code:
    Oct 4, 2009 8:43:53 PM com.semaphore.TinyTSS cacheFiles
    INFO: Caching blobs...
    Oct 4, 2009 8:43:53 PM com.semaphore.TinyTSS cacheFiles
    INFO: Cached 00.shsh
    Oct 4, 2009 8:43:54 PM com.semaphore.TinyTSS verifyCache
    INFO: Verifying ecid shsh blobs...
    Oct 4, 2009 8:43:54 PM com.semaphore.TinyTSS verifyCache
    INFO: Detected 3.0 shsh blobs!
    Oct 4, 2009 8:43:54 PM com.semaphore.TinyTSS cacheFiles
    INFO: Finished caching blobs
    Oct 4, 2009 8:43:54 PM com.semaphore.TinyTSS run
    INFO: Starting TinyTSS service on port 80
    notice how it says it detected 3.0 shsh blobs

i had some trouble getting tinytss up and running. kept getting an error saying something was using port 80. i narrowed it down to the Skype app. exited the app and all was good.

now leave this window open and proceed to part 4 of the instructions linked above, "using itunes to downgrade"

3) downgrading in itunes to 3.0

now this is where i went to itunes to initiate the downgrade process. previous attempts in doing this output messages that apple won't authorize my downgrade (obviously)

in part 4 of the instructions of how to use tinytss, it tells you exactly what to do. i had some issues which i will detail. (EDIT: the instructions are incorrect because they say to use recovery mode. Saurik's guide says to use DFU mode which ultimately worked for me)

the instructions state to put your phone in recovery mode wehre the display shows a dock cable being plugged into an itunes logo, follwed by hitting shift+restore and loading up a custom 3.0 firmware. my attempts to do this yielded an error: "the iphone "iphone" could not be restored. an unknown error occured (20)" immediately after itunes told me that it was contacting apple servers to verify the restore .. not good. tried a few more times and no luck.

so i tried the same thing in DFU mode. (when you have the iphone plugged into to the computer and you press home+power+ for 10 seconds, then keep home pressed for a few more seconds. pc beeps like it recognized a usb device. screen is blank). this failed as well but not with an error 20. i looked at my tinytss command prompt and i showed:
    Code:
    Oct 4, 2009 8:44:27 PM com.semaphore.TinyTSS run
    INFO: Received Handshake request...
    Exception in thread "TinyTSS-RequestHandler" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com
    /semaphore/UmbrellaData
            at com.semaphore.TinyTSS.writeHandshake(TinyTSS.java:378)
            at com.semaphore.TinyTSS.run(TinyTSS.java:307)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.semaphore.UmbrellaData
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            at sun.misc.Launcher.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
            ... 2 more
    so i thought i was screwed. i was in windows 7 64-bit running itunes 9.0.1.8 (lastest version) so i figured i would try booting into my windows XP os, instead of troubleshooting whatever that problem was. long story short, booting into windows xp, 32 bit, running itunes 8.2.023, i got the error 20 (again) trying the downgrade in Recovery mode. in DFU mode, instead of giving me the strange java errors, it actually worked. itunes reported that apple verified my iphone restore and the process was under way. at this point my phone had rebooted into a chrome apple logo with the progress bar underneath.

i received the error (that is detailed in part 4 of the tinytss instructions), error 1015. the phone booted back to the Recovery mode screen. at that point i restored the phone again by restarting itunes and shift-clicking Restore. NOTE: this second restore was initiated with the iphone at the Recovery mode screen, not the DFU screen like the 1st restore HAD to be initiated at). the process was repeated with another 1015 error which again booted me back to the iphone Recovery mode screen. i followed the instructions and assumed i was good, so at this point i unplugged/replugged the phone and...

4) jailbreak

..ran purplera1n. before running purplera1n, i tried rebooting the phone a couple of times and it kept booting right into the Recovery mode screen, so i figured i'd just run the jb right from that screen. phone booted into emergency call only. opened itunes. phone activated (i'm on a legit sim with legit at&t service.)

entered springboard, installed cydia via freeze. tested a few apps.

so i am not sure what, if any version of windows or itunes is required to do this. it may have been some other problem isolated to my machine that prevented me from restoring exactly as outlined in the tinytss instructions. i technically should have been able to restore in Recovery Mode, in windows 7, but tinytss failed. this may be something with windows 7, java, 64 bit, or something else. i can't be sure. but what i can be sure of is that using windows xp 32-bit, java 1.6.0_14, and itunes 8.2.023 will work.

good luck to all. let me know if you have any questions and i'll do my best to answer them based off my experience here. forgive any typos or repeats. not editing this.

Eddie
    Last edited by MegaGoo; 2009-10-05 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MegaGoo For This Useful Post:

exNavy (2009-10-08), farbd56 (2010-04-28)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGoo View Post
    copy all of my .tmp directories that were created during my initial 3.0 jb restore (process outlined here iClarified - iPhone - How to Capture Your iPhone 3GS iBEC and iBSS (Windows)). i hear you can use other tools to grab these files during a restore such as difrnt Blog Archive ECID Grabber & iBEC and iBSS Grabber but i personally did not use these tools. i just quickly copy/pasted to another dir all of the .tmp folders quickly as they popped up because they disappeared quickly
    I just wanted to make a clarification, these files are no longer obtainable for 3.0 if you didn't grab them before. You had to have followed the Dev-teams instructions back when 3.0 was still being signed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHeadFL For This Useful Post:

SteveIsles (2009-10-05)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeadFL View Post
    I just wanted to make a clarification, these files are no longer obtainable for 3.0 if you didn't grab them before. You had to have followed the Dev-teams instructions back when 3.0 was still being signed.
    good catch. i modified my post. i did not realize these files were only generated when apple was signing 3.0. i figured they could be obtained at any time during a 3.0 restore

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGoo View Post
    i technically should have been able to restore in Recovery Mode,
    No, you HAVE to start out in DFU mode. That is explicitly stated in saurik's guide. If you don't (which I have done a couple times on accident) you get some screwy errors. One of the ones I got is why i had to go up to 3.1 stock in the first place. I have just gone through two 3.0 restores (4 actual firmware loads) in the past couple hours. Both started in DFU mode, and both went exactly as they should have with only the *expected* 1015 errors.

Just finished my 3.0 JB, about to go back to 3.1 JB and get my phone back to normal

Thanks

hmm.. interesting.
    Anybody else get it to work for them?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by L00i3 View Post
    No, you HAVE to start out in DFU mode. That is explicitly stated in saurik's guide.

ah. you are correct. the sticky'd guide at the top of this forum (http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...ecid-shsh.html) is incorrect then:
    Part 4 - Using iTunes to downgrade

After checking the server is running, and gs.apple.com resolves to 127.0.0.1 as explained above, open iTunes 9
    Note: 9.0.1 works fine, and I would recommend updating to 9.0.1 if you have not already.

1) Switch your iPhone off.
    2) Hold down the home button and plug your iPhone up to the USB cable.
    3) When iTunes opens and tells you your phone is in Recovery mode, hold down shift (Windows) option (Mac) then click Restore.
    4) Now browse to the firmware you need to restore.
    5) After selecting it, click Open.

If you are downloading from 3.1, you need to use this method to restore your phone twice.

The first time it should fail with "An unknown error occurred (1015)", basically, what has happened is that some of the NAND storage has been slightly reorganized in 3.1, and the 3.0 iBoot can no longer parse it.

Now, try again, this second restore is also going to fail with "An unknown error occurred (1015)", this is normal behaviour, don't worry. However, this second restore re-formats the NAND fixing the previous problem.

Note: If this does not work in recovery mode, try again, but using DFU mode instead.

When I try SHSH_Tool.exe

I got ERROR: Magic String not found! <DICE@>

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have these two files (which i created on my mac) from when i was on 3.0 on my 3G[S]

iBEC.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu
    iBSS.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu

Am i able to use this method described in this post?

Default Error Message in SHSH Tool
    I captured my iBEC and iBSS files during a DFU restore using difrnt's iBEC and iBSS grabber. When I try to run the SHSH Tool I get the following error after the program successfully reads the IPSW manifest file:

Processing TMP files...
    Verifying BLOB Data...
    - ERROR: Could not read signed BLOB data for Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap.production/applelogo.s5l8920x.img3

followed by the same error with a different img3 file listed over and over. When I look in the temp folder the error message refers to, the only thing in that folder is a manifest file that lists all the img3 files but none of the actual img3 files are in that folder. Do they need to be, and if they do, can I get them from somewhere or are they specific to my phone?

Also, not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm pretty sure I was already on FW 3.0.1 when I did the DFU restore to capture my iBEC and iBSS files.

Any input anyone has would help, I missed the chance to back up my 3.0 files on Sauriks server and would love to be able to restore back to 3.0 if I ever need to.

Thanks,

Brian

all of the .img3 files are inside the ipsw. But the ones that are supposedly caught by that ibec ibss grabber are signed. I didn't get any actual signed files caught either.

ok ok a moment....
    i got these files:

iBEC.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu
    iBSS.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu
    purplera1nyday_00xxxxxxxxxxxx5

(the x masks my ecid but there are number there)

my output is:

C:shs>SHSH_Tool.exe -tmpfiles c:shs -output c:�0.shsh
    Reading IPSW Manifest File...
    Found Manifest Files:
    - Key: AppleLogo [Digest: QAAAADgdAACl9/Hr04uQMR6Jr7pX8UInUnEoKA==]
    - Key: BatteryCharging [Digest: QAAAADhHAACqYV/La3TahgUWPEoriCD0ihj8cQ==]
    - Key: BatteryCharging0 [Digest: QAAAALhEAAD0jN9cTCXlGeLIHl9zoSujK6IReA==]
    - Key: BatteryCharging1 [Digest: QAAAAPhYAAADzc0E4UGku60PLueuWJuAavaj3Q==]
    - Key: BatteryFull [Digest: QAAAAPggAQDlTu4etE9Hyqd53SfUabSUMQKveg==]
    - Key: BatteryLow0 [Digest: QAAAAHjVAAB3neUXu+AZDukKBMXTWAe6Fp1xTA==]
    - Key: BatteryLow1 [Digest: QAAAAPj2AAAAhdT0Dah967fFlitKxFuG1UXcvw==]
    - Key: BatteryPlugin [Digest: QAAAADhDAAAjiTnnqWZwxykMPlXw4tnObaJ1CQ==]
    - Key: DeviceTree [Digest: QAAAAHinAAA7P+D5ybJAvPXdRtUobDSLgoIFxg==]
    - Key: KernelCache [Digest: QAAAAHidRwAltMOQ6wzPJKxGr/Dt0WimnI4Jkg==]
    - Key: LLB [Digest: QAAAAPgAAQDYvJMWj1lAnuV6KOWG2Pw3Gsc2EQ==]
    - Key: NeedService [Digest: QAAAALhHAAAs6oR8k6a1FrNLnQ4RGT3ztMyRKw==]
    - Key: RecoveryMode [Digest: QAAAALiyAAAVdGhCcgJizRvKkJLjXWbaaTx+Ig==]
    - Key: RestoreDeviceTree [Digest: QAAAAHinAAA7P+D5ybJAvPXdRtUobDSLgoIFxg==]
    - Key: RestoreKernelCache [Digest: QAAAAHidRwAltMOQ6wzPJKxGr/Dt0WimnI4Jkg==]
    - Key: RestoreLogo [Digest: QAAAADgdAACl9/Hr04uQMR6Jr7pX8UInUnEoKA==]
    - Key: RestoreRamDisk [Digest: QAAAAPjwwgBIAM3nYNCnt2z33+HaQIMJMp9ePw==]
    - Key: iBEC [Digest: QAAAAPiQAQC9Ty8vP15P2iU3qkF4b8wfSo18FA==]
    - Key: iBSS [Digest: QAAAAPiQAQCcdhu1hCyHWHAez39TmafGGpj00g==]
    - Key: iBoot [Digest: QAAAAPiwAgBzNM32ZeCYkQ+JfYMFXusQQo3TOQ==]
    - Key: RestoreRamDisk [Digest: QAAAAPjQwgCnlxrq+5w91+90VitZeWIoPtJj0A==]
    Processing TMP files...
    Verifying BLOB Data...
    - ERROR: Could not read signed BLOB data for Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n88ap
    .production/applelogo.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/glyphcharging.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/batterycharging0.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/batterycharging1.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/batteryfull.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/batterylow0.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/batterylow1.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/glyphplugin.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/DeviceTree.n88ap.img3
    - ERROR: Could not read signed BLOB data for kernelcache.release.s5l8920x
    .production/LLB.n88ap.RELEASE.img3
    .production/needservice.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/recoverymode.s5l8920x.img3
    .production/DeviceTree.n88ap.img3
    - ERROR: Could not read signed BLOB data for kernelcache.release.s5l8920x
    .production/applelogo.s5l8920x.img3
    - ERROR: Could not read signed BLOB data for 018-5306-002.dmg
    - ERROR: Could not read signed BLOB data for Firmware/dfu/iBEC.n88ap.RELEASE.df
    u
    - ERROR: Could not read signed BLOB data for Firmware/dfu/iBSS.n88ap.RELEASE.df
    u
    .production/iBoot.n88ap.RELEASE.img3
    There were errors while trying to create SHSH file.
    Complete.
    what i'm doing wrong?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faremoney View Post
    ok ok a moment....
    i got these files:

iBEC.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu
    iBSS.n88ap.RELEASE.dfu
    purplera1nyday_00xxxxxxxxxxxx5

(the x masks my ecid but there are number there)

my output is:

what i'm doing wrong?
    im getting the same error

tonev you got the files by your hand , or you got it from the ih8snow email?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

tonev you got the files by your hand , or you got it from the ih8snow email?
    I got the files by myself while restoring my phone in dfu back in itunes 8, and getting the files from the itunes tmp directory.

What about you?

i got the files from ih8snow....

i tought was my files.... so there still is a possibility....

waiting for theheadfl...

the strange thing is that if i point to a blank or fake dir ( eg: c ) i got the SAME error....
    Last edited by faremoney; 2009-10-05 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i got the files from ih8snow....

i tought was my files.... so there still is a possibility....

waiting for theheadfl...

the strange thing is that if i point to a blank or fake dir ( eg: c: ) i got the SAME error....
    i think it is because we just have iBEC*.dfu and iBSS*.dfu

I think there is a folder structure that these files need to be in. ie: P*.tmp or something.

Can someone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by tonev View Post
    i think it is because we just have iBEC*.dfu and iBSS*.dfu

I think there is a folder structure that these files need to be in. ie: P*.tmp or something.

Can someone confirm this?
    i hope that... i was trying to "recreate" some dir structure by the thehead's log... but i was unsuccessful.....

let's wait for someone that knows this....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i hope that... i was trying to "recreate" some dir structure by the thehead's log... but i was unsuccessful.....

let's wait for someone that knows this....
    After reading this iPhone 3G S iBEC & iBSS i realised that there is alot more files that we possibly need?

I got my iBEC and iBSS from a mac. Did you use PC or mac?

Would someone be so kind as to post a zip of their P*.tmp folders so i can replace your .dfu files with mine and see if i can create my 00.SHSH file

If you weren't able to capture all the files in your Per####.tmp folders during a DFU restore, I'm sorry, but you won't be able to use this method.

There were some 10 or 15 files that are needed in total, and no, you can't get them from somewhere else as they are specific to your phone.

If you used an automated iBEC/iBSS grabber, you should have seen something like 4 or 5 Per####.tmp folders get created, each with a different contents, but altogether comprising all of these files.

The tool relies on you having all of these files in the original directory structure.

Quote Originally Posted by wafun21 View Post
    When I try SHSH_Tool.exe

I got ERROR: Magic String not found! <DICE@>
    That means the tool picked up a file that was not signed by your ECID. Did you try manually adding files that were missing to your directory structure? (That wouldn't work)

Quote Originally Posted by tonev View Post
    After reading this iPhone 3G S iBEC & iBSS i realised that there is alot more files that we possibly need?

I got my iBEC and iBSS from a mac. Did you use PC or mac?

Would someone be so kind as to post a zip of their P*.tmp folders so i can replace your .dfu files with mine and see if i can create my 00.SHSH file
    That site is correct, you need all of those files.

You won't be able to use someone elses zip file. My tool will run correctly, but your phone will probably not boot up once it loads the firmware.
    Last edited by TheHeadFL; 2009-10-05 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast