Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kinda sucks *pwnage tool 3.1*

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Kinda sucks *pwnage tool 3.1*
    that we chipped in with something that doesn't even help everyone out, im not even talking about the windows users but the people who didn't install cydia, so no new comers with the 3gs are not able to experience the jailbreak world.

What did "we" chip in?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

there must be a mac emulator that windows users can use??!!!?

It is possible to install OSX on a real laptop, but it can prove tricky to get it to actually boot. I have it installed on my Toshiba, but I never got it to boot, and I have put that project off for a while.

itz a big step for the dev team... just wait for it 3.1 JB will be out soon...

DEV TEAM HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow bro you ungreatful SOB. How about you eat a bowl and drink the juice.....

Thanks

1) The dev team clearly stated that this was not a promise they were going to JB the 3GS. They said they would rather you look at it as a thanks for what they've done so far than for what they have yet to do.
    2) The Dev Team wanted to wait for the new FW update because of this reason. Everyone b!tched and moaned... now this is where we are because of them .. We're just lucky 3.1 wasn't released for a while...
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by Charlymanson View Post
    that we chipped in with something that doesn't even help everyone out, im not even talking about the windows users but the people who didn't install cydia, so no new comers with the 3gs are not able to experience the jailbreak world.
    Now now, they're still making great progress - OS 3.1 on the 3GS is a pain and Apple has closed many of the current “security holes”, both in hardware and software.

Of course it's disappointing that newcomers on a 3GS with OS 3.1 (like myself…) don’t have a jailbreak / unlock yet, but hopefully it will come in the next month or so. If they can’t do it then that’s the end of jailbreaking and I, and many others, will be selling on my 3GS as soon as there are good Android alternatives – something I’m sure Apple wants to avoid. At the end of the day the dev team are providing a free service and I for one am extremely grateful

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrrippey's Avatar
    Thanks

Default getting closer (damn u ingrates)
    The mere fact that the Dev Team has gotten this far is great. I upgraded to 3.1 since my 3gs was acting nuts but I am grateful for all of their work.

For those b!tchin about no windows or no jailbreak for 3.1 3gs, I bet you would not be talking nonsense once they release (for free) a product that makes our iPhone 100x better.

Did I mention they are doing this for free (outside of donations)?

People, dont be ingrates. Wait like everyone else and thank the Dev Team them once and a while. The JB for 3.1 3gs will be out soon enough.
    Rippey
    iOS 4.0 3Gs 32GB on the lamb
    Still has nice things on it, pictures too

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just like to say well done to the dev team

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrrippey View Post
    The mere fact that the Dev Team has gotten this far is great. I upgraded to 3.1 since my 3gs was acting nuts but I am grateful for all of their work.

For those b!tchin about no windows or no jailbreak for 3.1 3gs, I bet you would not be talking nonsense once they release (for free) a product that makes our iPhone 100x better.

Did I mention they are doing this for free (outside of donations)?

People, dont be ingrates. Wait like everyone else and thank the Dev Team them once and a while. The JB for 3.1 3gs will be out soon enough.
    The Dev Team don't even take donations.
    Only for like 2 days to help pay for 3 members' 3GS phones.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something