Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Your 3GS is more than ever reaady for 3.1 pwnage - from members of the dev team

Thanks

Upgrade to 3.1 so I can loose my tethering , battery issues and freezing....no way...I'm good in 3.0

Otb?? What's that

Quote Originally Posted by ejotam View Post
    Otb?? What's that
    same question here

Quote Originally Posted by ejotam View Post
    Otb?? What's that
    Quote Originally Posted by masterm View Post
    same question here
    Out of The Box

Thanks

The manufacturers original software. Like installed wen u purchased it.
    Last edited by kickboxer273; 2009-10-02 at 01:54 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mattoligy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsson View Post
    Whoever coined 'patience is a virtue' obviously didn't buy an iPhone 3GS a week ago, complete with OS 3.1, just before bookmarking about 25 must-have jb apps Oh well, they cracked all the other releases so I hope they'll manage this too. Thanks for the update!
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Madman604x View Post
    man.. ths JB is sooo close i can taste it...my hand sare shaking...is it wrong to be rubbing my bricked phone all over my naked body?

ummm probably too much info....
    Hahahaha omg dude ur nuts lol
    Last edited by mattoligy; 2009-10-02 at 02:35 PM.

I can't wait till the 3.1 JB rolls out. It'll be nice to finally be able to make use of the MMS feature and some apps that are 3.1 dependent.

Thanks

People who are relative newcomers to the iPhone and jailbreaking have gotten a bit "spoiled" with the fact that jailbreaks have been generally fast to be released after a new firmeware has come on board. Back in the day, I remember jailbreaks took some time to come out after a firmware upgrade releaase by Apple. Even then some of us waited because even if a jailbreak was discovered, not all our favorite apps were upgraded as well. Im thinking some of teh old 1.1.x firmwares on the old 2G iPhone.

Also I recall some of teh early jaibreaks were not perfect and many had to restore and rejailbreak several times to "get it right". I have very unpleasant memories specifically with the 1.1.3 firmware jailbreak. So....

So ill reiterate, patience is the key word. The Dev team has never let us down. Id rather them take their time and get it right before releasing it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhz1 For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (2009-10-02), Topher87 (2009-10-02)

untill this sec (if) they will develop a new pwnage tool for 3.1 it will be for all the iphones that can be restored to 3.0 ONLY !

NOT for new iphones with 3.1 !

NOT for updated iphones with 3.1 !

so there is nothing new about this , as I understand

and developing a new tool so soon will give apple the chance again to block the way to apply the same tool in the next update (3.2!) , and all of us will be back in the game

I want to use my iPhone that I paid for !
    so apple have to change the way that they are traeting their customers , as if we dont have anything else to do excpt playing this stupid game of locking and unlocking our iphones

sorry for the long talk ...........

just wanted to show how the people are doing with iphone
    Last edited by masterm; 2009-10-02 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azn_Sapper View Post
    I can't wait till the 3.1 JB rolls out. It'll be nice to finally be able to make use of the MMS feature and some apps that are 3.1 dependent.
    MMS is not dependent on the version. It will work on 3.0 and 3.1 regardless if they are JB or not.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have 3.1 and still have my tethering, and my iphone works fine

lol wow. I want my phone jb just as bad as the rest of you, but on the real. All of you need to chill until it's out. No point crying. If you have a question that hasn't been answered post it. I can't stand reading this crap hoping it will be info I need, and it's some little bratt cry that the jb is not out. DEAL WITH IT!!!!! Sorry for yelling.
    Last edited by eivol; 2009-10-02 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What if we're on 3.0.1?
    Last edited by in jail; 2009-10-02 at 08:43 PM.
    Don't worry I'm not in jail anymore

MuscleNer said "if you were jailbroken already at the time your 3gs got stuck at boot logo, your device will still accept custom ipsw from PT " i think i'm outta luck here, anyone correct me if i'm wrong, my case is that my jb 3.0.1 3gs got into the apple boot but, i got my phone to restore with 3.0 using 8.1.1 itunes but crashed at the middle of the process, now the only thing i see when i turn on my phone is the sync cable and de itunes logo (recovery mode)
    Last edited by XxiphonaticxX; 2009-10-02 at 09:13 PM.

i am out of luck too... latest pwnage tool is only for those who are on 3.0 or 3.0.1 jailbreak.
    those who are already on 3.1 FW wif no shsh file cant do the jailbreak....

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

so is this released yet or are they just trickling out info?

info only... but itz gonna be out by tis few days.... but the jailbreak is only for those wif shsh files 3.0 or 3.0.1 and jailbroken phones... i am not that sure myself... just saw the twitters...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wait please .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234