Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: getting discouraged about the 3.1 3gs JB

Default getting discouraged about the 3.1 3gs JB
    I wish every single day when i come to work and check this site that i had read BEFORE updating my 3gs to 3.1.. ~sigh~ a buddy had mentioned that he was gonna upgrade his jb device to 3.1 so without even thinking I did it when i got home. The next day i was obviously disappointed, however as every day goes by I lose hopes of ever having a JB phone again.

sorry. just wanted to vent guys

I know same I'm waiting for it to come. A jailbroken iPhone is a must have and I miss mine

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aaauustiinnn For This Useful Post:

VenomousSVT (2009-09-30)

i had my 2g JB and i loved it, couldnt live with out.. then when i bought my 3gs i didnt jump the gun to do the jb.. as soon as i updated to 3.1 is about the time i decided to go ahead and jb as well.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I agree with you guys man, every day I check to see if there's an update, and nope.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

i too am losing faith. not that there won't be a JB, but that its not gonna happen soon enough. an update of some kind would help immensely, although i understand why the Dev team chooses to be secretive about it.

i can't program worth squat so i'm not gonna say something like "program fater!!!" it doesn't work that way.

considering there are a rumored 3 groups at least working on it, someone will release a JB and not care about secrecy, just to say,

"We did it first! w00t!"

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madman604x View Post
    i too am losing faith. not that there won't be a JB, but that its not gonna happen soon enough. an update of some kind would help immensely, although i understand why the Dev team chooses to be secretive about it.

i can't program worth squat so i'm not gonna say something like "program fater!!!" it doesn't work that way.

considering there are a rumored 3 groups at least working on it, someone will release a JB and not care about secrecy, just to say,

"We did it first! w00t!"
    well hopefully someone does it first faster lmfao

Thanks

You peeps haven't been around long I guess.... 2.0JB and others took a good while, just chill out and wait.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

2 weeks isn't long if you have a working phone. for those of us unlucky enough to brick ours, its an eternity

im so close to giving in just to be able to watch vids and surf from the comfort of my toilet.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I know how you all feel. I've been trying to downgrade my 3gs with no luck. We just have to wait. Just get your 00.shsh and wait for it. It may be a while.

I heard oct 2nd for the release date of the new jb.

^^ i think they were joking about that ^^
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think they were joking also. It's kinda soon for a JB to come out tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up. If it happens cool.

Thanks

Bunch of whining
    woman

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait until it comes out too. Then the inevitable "can you jailbreak my phone" questions come from all of my friends that have iPhones.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrrippey's Avatar
    Thanks

It will come out eventually. People get so spoiled and I am sure they are working their a$$es off to make it happen. Does it kinda suck to have my 3gs in jail, yeah, considering I need MCleaner but hey, when it comes, it comes, not sweating it like that.
    Rippey
    iOS 4.0 3Gs 32GB on the lamb
    Still has nice things on it, pictures too

Thanks

It will come. Like someone mentioned, the 2.0 jb took a bit. I'm sure it will be out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Simtech View Post
    You peeps haven't been around long I guess.... 2.0JB and others took a good while, just chill out and wait.
    actually i jailbroke my original 1.1.1 2g phone using the original downgrade/upgrade method where you visited the website and installed installer app directly from the site..
    I have done every jailbreak that has been available, thats why i am discouraged, i am completely spoiled and i miss my 5 icon dock and my glass orb theme

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousSVT View Post
    actually i jailbroke my original 1.1.1 2g phone using the original downgrade/upgrade method where you visited the website and installed installer app directly from the site..
    I have done every jailbreak that has been available, thats why i am discouraged, i am completely spoiled and i miss my 5 icon dock and my glass orb theme
    Um, not to add insult to injury, why did you do this if you are so well versed in jailbreaking?

a buddy had mentioned that he was gonna upgrade his jb device to 3.1 so without even thinking I did it when i got home.