Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible downgrade w/o ecid stored anywhere ( 133 downgrade )

Default Possible downgrade w/o ecid stored anywhere ( 133 downgrade )
    Hi there,

I'm currently trying to develope a downgrade from 3.1 to 3.0 w/o your ecid stored.
    It's still work in progress and i'm promising nothing but i got further than anyone before.
    Still i wont give anyrhing out since everyone Will think it's fake.
    I'll post all my progress and i Hope it'll work in about day or 2.

Remember i'm not promising anything!

,Harm133

We already KNOW this is a fake.

I think like you so many people are trying hard to downgrade their 3GS to 3.0 which they had accidentally or forced to 3.1. They are trying all methods they think might work. Some use older versions of iTunes and hope that Apple has not designed these old iTunes to check with Apple signature server before restore. Some claimed that actually work. They even come up with reasons to explain for errors that people got when they actually tried them out. As far as I know, no one of those actually work !

So far all these work are trial and error, testing at most. It is not developing a solution. But like many of them now eagerly waiting, I really hope that one tool actually work and be announced soon. If that works, you become a hero. If you are serious about it, please post your progress and convince people that you are near to soemthing workable.

Progress update;

got past ecid verification, hanging in the recovery progress.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

questions. most likely this is greenra1n again....but can you give us a general idea on how you plan to accomblish your plan? someone out here may be able to offer insight.

I'm currently moddifying ipsw files to recover
    Got past the ECID already but i wont recover properly yet :P