Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JBed 3GS problem

Default JBed 3GS problem
    my 3gs is JBed with redsnow but some of the strings are scrambled. for an example when i have 20% battery life it says i have 2123532438534% battery life remaining. calendar entries pop up with jargon embedded into it and on deleting apps on the phone the ratings pop up has added jargon.

ive tried using redsnow again but that doesnt work, ive also tried to restore it via itunes and pointed to 3.0 but still doesnt let me do it, says somethng like its not valid anymore. i assume this is because 3.1 is out now?

so question is can i restore it at all so my OS is legit with no jargon 'strings' so i can redsn0w it again

thanks

any1?
    Last edited by g33; 2009-09-22 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if you need the jailbreak, keep it as it is for now until a 3.1 jailbreak is released. if you dont need the jailbreak you can upgrade, have a non-JB phone for a bit and do it when it's released.

If you need the unlock you definitely need to wait

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Comedy For This Useful Post:

g33 (2009-09-22)

thanks
    iPhone 3GS White 16GB - iPod Classic Silver 80GB - VistaX64,[email protected],Asus Rampage Formula,OCZ Platinum 8GB,SpinpointF1 1TB,Noctua,ATI4870,Lian Li PCV1110 Silver