Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Howto] Setup local 3GS restore verification server (ECID SHSH)

Quote Originally Posted by shanbcn View Post
    I know this is desperate, but can anybody check my ECID? If its working or not? I cant get to downgrade Iphone 3Gs .

000003C3060C8D76
    Sorry to say your shsh is not on file for 3.1.2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to harrison0550 For This Useful Post:

shanbcn (2010-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by harrison0550 View Post
    Sorry to say your shsh is not on file for 3.1.2

Thanks,

Iphone without JB is pretty useless but i got the lesson now. When is next big update supposed to come? June when apple launch new Iphone?

Thanks,

Iphone without JB is pretty useless but i got the lesson now. When is next big update supposed to come? June when apple launch new Iphone?
    I would assume with the release of the ipad next month their will also be an OS update for the iphone and then possibly a jailbreak. Who knows really.

I know this is desperate, but can anybody check my ECID? If its working or not? I cant get to downgrade Iphone 3Gs .

000003C3060C8D76
    I GOT YOUR ECID SHSH FOR 3.1.2 but I want $50 sent to my paypal ASAP.
    NOT.....your screwed like the rest of "us".

000003C3060C8D76
    you dont have firmware saved on cydia for 3.1.2

guys i have a question...i have my shsh saced for 3.1.3 and 3.0.1...can i downgrade from 3.1.3 to 3.0.1...?

Thanks a lot.

Every time I turned the phone on, it took me to recovery mode; it was jailbroken with blackrain. I wanted to restore it using iTunes, but if I did, my phone would've updated. But thanks to this, I finally restore it without updating the firmware.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It's crap like this that makes me an Anti-Apple Fanboy! As soon as Nexus One come to AT&T I'm jumping ship without any life vest or nothing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Denson87 View Post
    Ive a crashed 3Gs with 3.0. It always shows Apple icon and wheel und reboot again.

Ive saved my Ecid by USB. Is it possible with this tools to restore a 3.0 firmware on my 3.0 3Gs?

Tried to create a shsh file for 3.0 but nothing happens. No File appears.
    did you solve your crashed iphone 3gs 3.0 yet? I am sure you did...becuz this year, today mine crashed just like yours.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Wishfull thinking
    Has anybody tryied to get the ECID from a 3GS using a 3G? Maybe cant be done, just wondering.

Default [Howto] Setup a local 3GS restore verification server (ECID SHSH)
    Hi, I stumbled on your instructions: [Howto] Setup a local 3GS restore verification server (ECID SHSH). My question is this, does it work with Firmware 3.1.3? I have a IPhone 3GS, Old BootRom, Firmware 3.1.3, BaseBand 05.12.01, it has not been jailbroken yet (Unlock not needed). I didn't save my SHSH either. I've been trying to jail break it, with no luck even though SN0WBreeze is supposed to work, I'm just getting errors (2002, 1601,1603, 1604). I've read that I won't be able to downgrade to FW 3.1.2 since apple stopped signing them. Is it possible to do this with the above process? Also a couple of other things I would like to get clarified. When running the "Umbrella" Program, should I set it to the firmware that is actually on the phone (3.1.3) or the Firmware (3.1.2) I want to down grade to? Also I have the SHSH file you mentioned in the folder, but it is 67KBs (not the 64 - 66 you mentioned). Okay lastly, when I pinged ....all worked fine (I set it to Local), I just can't restore............it times out and says "that it can not contact APPLE ITUNES". Can you help me with this .... thanks .... By the way I'm running Vista and updated my Java

i do as instructed and doesnt create the file, i tried the tree options for shshs repository, it didnt create file in any of the cases. my phone is like dead, itunes recognizes it, but i cannot turn on the phone, its frozen off, it was 3 1 2 unlocked, i am not sure if the shsh was on file, i dont know how i got here, just got the phone, rebooted, made it rain, it turned off and now will turn on with only 3 1 3 witch i dont wnat

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Guys!
    I tought I was so close to downgradeing my ipod touch 3g 3.1.3 8GB model...
    Did everything as told but in the end I get an error 3001 ?!?!

What did I do wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

Smile [Howto] Setup a local 3GS restore verification server (ECID SHSH)
    hi there...

i got up to step 2 and never made it to step 3. which is wen i got my ECID n loaded into the Umbrella and i tried ALL of those "device version" and it gives me this error: "Could not get your ECID SHSH for that model/version: sorry". can anyone simply explained why it happened like that? does the Umbrella suppose to work?? so since i cant get my SHS file, i cant get to step 3 for the TinyTSS. so im stuck.

im also confused as to where when u said, when you opened up Cydia, it say "This devices has a 3.1.2 ECID SHSH on file." on the top of the webpage. but here's confused part. my itunes automatically updated the version 3.1.3 and everything got wiped out...even my cydia and blackra1n. so im assuming since it got wiped out, there's no way i can opened my cydia because its not there anymore. so did u meant that when i had cydia on my iphone which had 3.1.2 backedup, its still at Saurik's server?? or clearly it totally means, once my iphone got updated to 3.1.3, there's NOTHING i can do until the next jb/ul comes out?!

anyone please kindly clarify that would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

some help please.....
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

On jailbroken and unlocked 3Gs 3.1.2 with bb 05.11.07. I had my 3.1.2 shsh on file with Cydia and I get everything to run as per instructions but it always ends with an error 14: The iphone "iphone" cold not be restored. An unknown error occurred (14) while tinytss reports: successfully wrote blob response. What can I do from here??

Ignore my input above: I downloaded the ipsw file again and everything worked like a charm. I'm back on 3.1.2 and now I can re-jailbreak and re-unlock and re-install all my stuff. Thanks to Saurik and the creator of this tutorial!!!
    Last edited by nagyg; 2010-03-21 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Help... above my cydia stated dat my ECID SHSH is on OS 3.1.3
    WAT CAN I DO TO RESTORE TO 3.1.2??? SINCE MY ECID SHSH IS DAT VERSION??

iPhone? More like MyPhone CONVBMW's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wudever View Post
    Help... above my cydia stated dat my ECID SHSH is on OS 3.1.3
    WAT CAN I DO TO RESTORE TO 3.1.2??? SINCE MY ECID SHSH IS DAT VERSION??
    So does it not say that your 3.1.2 is on Cydia ?

nope.. instead of 3.1.2.. it shows that 3.1.3... but nvm it.. i have fix the problem already and manage to restore it to 3.1.2 already...

All this stuff is so thoroughly investigated that it makes me more comfortable jailbreaking my iPhone 3g.

Now, without being made to wear the noob hat, am I correct in thinking that there is no point to performing the process described in this thread if I have an iPhone 3G?

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast