Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Have to restore my 3.0 firmware (3GS)

Default Have to restore my 3.0 firmware (3GS)
    Hello.

Mu iPhone is dying. It turn it self off on powering on - I guess that restore is my only option.
    I'm on version 3.0.

I know that it's not a downgrade, but I believe that I can use the same process for restore.
    But I get ERROR 3002.

I guess that it's because I don't have the ECID / iBSS files on Saurik's server. But I have them on my PC.

How can I manage to solve that problem?

Thanks a lot.

Yaniv.

If you have the 01.shsh, 02.shsh and 03.shsh for 3.0 on your own computer (unlikely) then use TinyTSS to run a server yourself.

most likely you'll have to either upgrade now and loose the unlock or wait to upgrade when pwnagetool for 3GS comes out and you can remove the baseband update.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Comedy View Post
    If you have the 01.shsh, 02.shsh and 03.shsh for 3.0 on your own computer (unlikely) then use TinyTSS to run a server yourself.

most likely you'll have to either upgrade now and loose the unlock or wait to upgrade when pwnagetool for 3GS comes out and you can remove the baseband update.
    how would you get those files?

you cant m8 apple stoped signing them.. but you can get it for 3.1

Hi

Thanks for you response.

Thne files that I have are iBEC, iBSS.
    So it's not enough?

I saw on
    http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgr...phone-3gs.html
    That there is a spesific way for upgrading to 3.1:
    " Alter the host file as described by Saurik and use his method to restore your phone to 3.1. Doing this will store your ECID with Cydia for future use. "

What is that way?

P.S
    Maybe I can save that restore.
    Is someone knows how to solve a problem that the iPhone shutdown automatic during the "apple screen".

Thanks Yaniv.