Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Message "this iphone 3g[s] has an ecid shsh on file" disappeared....

Default Message "this iphone 3g[s] has an ecid shsh on file" disappeared....
    Hello,

Until yesterday I had a message "this iphone 3g[s] has an ecid shsh on file" when opened Cydia, but I changed the language of my iphone from original to English and since then the message disappeared...

Does this mean that I no longer have ecid shsh on file anymore???

tks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am having the same problem except I had to change my phone number and now I dont get the message This iPhone ...etc when I open Cydia ???

Same problem here. Suppose i have the 3.0 ECID SHSH on file message...but it's gone this morning when i startup Cydia.

Default Me too!
    It happened to me too. I had the message stating i had the file hashed with Cydia and now it is gone. That does not appear to be good news. Hope somebody can help shine a light on this.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Pheww, the message This iPhone...etc has returned to my phone,I guess Cydia were working with the files overnight as it seems to have affected quite a few people.Hope it comes back for the rest who have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkie1 View Post
    Pheww, the message This iPhone...etc has returned to my phone,I guess Cydia were working with the files overnight as it seems to have affected quite a few people.Hope it comes back for the rest who have this problem.
    Message back again... This morning.

Tks.

Hello all. Issit possible if i can still get my ecid 3.0 hashed???

Im really afraid to jailbraek it. Im running on 3.0 3gs factory unlocked.

Help please?