Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help downgrading to 3.0!

Default Help downgrading to 3.0!
    Hi. Tonight my phone decided that it wanted to crash and couldn't get it to boot up. So i had to restore it and it restored to 3.1 Now i have the files from purplerain, but nvr got a chance to let cydia store my ecid stuff. now is there anyway that i can downgrade to 3.0?

No, there isnt. Not right now anyways.

search please. the response is a little too long to explain. and i really hope you have att
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Don't believe there is a utility out there that will use the files that purplera1n captured. So without Saurik's having captured your data already , you'll have to wait until 3.1 is jailbroken (shouldn't be long) then he'll capture that info again for those on 3.1 (after you jailbreak). Hope that was clear.

alright thx for that info. and i do have att.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You, at this time, can't you those files you have to restore back to 3.0. sorry mate =\

In the future will there ever be a need for these files or is everything going to start moving in the direction of Sauriks SHSH server?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexmullins View Post
    In the future will there ever be a need for these files or is everything going to start moving in the direction of Sauriks SHSH server?
    Little of both hopefully. Always, when prompted, let Cydia hash your ECID.

Keep the files, someone hopefully with write an app to use then to downgrade.

Yea. Cydia asked me if I wanted to hash my ECID but I didnt know what that meant and stupidly refused to let it. Now Im really regretting that. But hopefully a jb will be out for 3GS 3.1 firmware soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexmullins View Post
    Yea. Cydia asked me if I wanted to hash my ECID but I didnt know what that meant and stupidly refused to let it. Now Im really regretting that. But hopefully a jb will be out for 3GS 3.1 firmware soon
    Ehh it'd be nice tbh o.o