Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i have all files but?

Default i have all files but?
    hello there
    sory 4 my english at the first point

i have a quastion
    i bought 3gs about 3days ago unfortunetly with 3.1 already installed
    it was to late to get ibss alnd rest of needed files from 3.0x
    but i read on xsellize :

"If the site does not work, alternatively you can use this other method to get the two files IBSS and IBEC:
    1. Use IBSS & IBEC Grabber (for Mac and PC) while doing a restore of the iPhone firmware 3.1
    2. When the restoration is complete you will end up with two files stored on your computer and you send them to this email address: [email protected]

Within minutes you should receive back those 2 files, including digital signature that will allow you to downgrade and jailbreak when the DevTeam will release the new Tool. In other words, this guide lets you get the ECID signed to all those people who have not had time to save or who had recently bought an iPhone 3GS with firmware 3.1 already installed."

so i did that (without ibss and ibec grabber - myself copy it from temp folder)
    i sent thouse 2 files to that guy ih8sn0wydas and he resend me a compressed folder with note...

"...Anyway... I attached all 3 files (ra1ny cert, 3.0 iBSS and iBEC Signed with your ECID)

KEEP THESE FILES FOR FUTURE DOWNGRADES/JAILBREAKS"

can anybody tell me if there is a chance that this files is correct for my iphone and if i can downgrade using it?

and if yes hov to send it to saurik server?
    regards

Thanks

Those are only good for 3.1, You can't do anything until a 3.1 JB comes out.