Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how do i know if my ECID SHSH file is stored with saurik or not?

Default The "ecid on file" message in cydia has changed
    Hi Guys !

Ijust thought i would let you know that i rechecked my cydia home page this afternoon and its back however the "Ecid on file with cydia has changed" The attachment below is a screenshot.

-img_0014.png

this is what it said previously

-photokg.jpg
    Last edited by bazzazz; 2009-09-18 at 07:35 AM.

so what now if you have not have your ECID SHSH stored on cydia? just wait and hope for jaibreak 3.1 for 3gs to be released? and hope your phone doesn't stuff up then?

on a side note, im looking to reformat my mac (snow leopard). anyone know if i would loose sync with my iphone and a way of restoring it?

Quote Originally Posted by bazzazz View Post
    Hi Guys !

Ijust thought i would let you know that i rechecked my cydia home page this afternoon and its back however the "Ecid on file with cydia has changed" The attachment below is a screenshot.

-img_0014.png

this is what it said previously

-photokg.jpg
    I have the same thing -- pretty good update from Saurik. I was hoping that I was one of the very lucky few who had the 3.0.1 ECID SHSH on file, but I'm not.

Hello Gurus,

I have iPhone 3GS with 3.1 firmware. Looking for to downfrade it to 3.0 firmware. I have changed the hosts file on windows and when I tired to downgrate ito 3.0 or 3.01, the system is throwing the following error messages and found them in iPhoneUpdater.log
    -----------------------
    _AmrCreateStandardSessionAndSubmit: this build lacks UniqueBuildID

[tss] no value for key RestoreRamDisk present
    failed to merge img3 (Entry not found)
    failed to personalize RestoreRamDisk
    _AMRAuthInstallCopyPreflightOptions: failed to personalize bundle (3002)
    --------------------------------------

The above error is saying there is no ECID SHSH file on Saurik server.

My question is, how to get this file and kindly let me know what do I have to do in order to get the ECID SHSH file ????

Thank you,
    Nikee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12