Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgraded from 3.1 to 3.0 but no network?

I did what you guys did. Downgraded from official 3.1 to 3.0. After second restore I ran quickpawn. Then jailbroke with redsn0w. On 3.0 I had network coverage with AT&T.

Then I shift restored to custom 3.1 fw on vista pc. It's jailbroken in 3.1 and has bb of 05.11.07.

One problem. I cannot get network coverage. Everyhing else is working fine. I just can't make calls or text. Mms is enable and it should wok once I het network coverage back.

Help! How do I get AT&T service back? I installed ultrasn0w thinking maybe it would help. It didn't.

Ideas????????????

Pardon the spelling. Need my InSpell back from the Cydia Store...
    Last edited by ejotam; 2009-10-07 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ejotam View Post
    I did what you guys did. Downgraded from official 3.1 to 3.0. After second restore I ran quickpawn. Then jailbroke with redsn0w. On 3.0 I had network coverage with AT&T.

Then I shift restored to custom 3.1 fw on vista pc. It's jailbroken in 3.1 and has bb of 05.11.07.

One problem. I cannot get network coverage. Everyhing else is working fine. I just can't make calls or text. Mms is enable and it should wok once I het network coverage back.

Help! How do I get AT&T service back? I installed ultrasn0w thinking maybe it would help. It didn't.

Ideas????????????

Pardon the spelling. Need my InSpell back from the Cydia Store...
    Did you download the custom 3.1 or make it yourself? If you made it yourself, make another one and ensure that you don't pick any options about activation. If you downloaded it, you just need to make sure that you get one that either says it is built for official carries, or not activated. Means the same thing, but I have seen both terms out there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123