• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • Top Cydia tweaks for iOS 9/9.3.3 [ August 2016] - Week 2
    For the second week of August, I handpicked the top 5 cydia tweaks, watch the video and let me know which one is your favourite? Enjoy

    This article was originally published in forum thread: Top Ciydia tweaks for iOS 9/9.3.3 [ August 2016] - Week 2 started by iOSHD View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
    1. tombik's Avatar
      tombik -
      CIydia?
    1. bbrks's Avatar
      bbrks -
      Fixed
    1. JSkywalker217's Avatar
      JSkywalker217 -
      Can I be a writer for this site? The grammatical skills on these articles are excruciating.
    1. DiRTDOG's Avatar
      DiRTDOG -
      Is there a text list so we dont have to watch the video. Some places we may not be able to load the video.

      Thank you
    1. bbrks's Avatar
      bbrks -
      For the video I don't think so, but you can always check here,
      TweakUpdates
      for the latest updates and new tweaks.
    1. ltamborrell's Avatar
      ltamborrell -
      Any hopes for any MyWi update? I can't use older version even tho I payed for it
    1. iOSHD's Avatar
      iOSHD -
      Quote Originally Posted by JSkywalker217 View Post
      Can I be a writer for this site? The grammatical skills on these articles are excruciating.
      Yes you can. Write soemthing and it might be featured on the main homepage!
    1. iOSHD's Avatar
      iOSHD -
      Quote Originally Posted by DiRTDOG View Post
      Is there a text list so we dont have to watch the video. Some places we may not be able to load the video.

      Thank you
      Here you go my friend:

      Anilaunch - $1.49
      CameraTweak 4 - $1.49
      Canite - $1.50
      AppDelete - Free
      TinyPlayer Pro - $1.99
    1. iOSHD's Avatar
      iOSHD -
      Quote Originally Posted by ltamborrell View Post
      Any hopes for any MyWi update? I can't use older version even tho I payed for it
      Only its developer might know!