• Your favorite

    Apple

    ,

    iPhone

    ,

    iPad

    ,

    iOS

    ,
    Jailbreak
    , and
    Cydia
    site.
  • [RUMOR] iPad Air 3 to have New iPad Pro Speakers, 4K display & 4GB Ram
    A French tech news site 'NoWhereElse' has reported sources which have sent its self-described “ Tech Leaks Expert & Serial Leaker ” an unreleased schematic of the iPad Air 3 which shows Apple to incorporate the iPad Pro’s speaker system into the unreleased iPad Air 3.

    If the sketch is true, it would mean that the unreleased iPad Air 3 will have the already released iPad Pro speaker system which has a four speaker set-up, the iPad Pro can sense how it is being held and dynamically adjust the treble and bass output in each speaker to compensate.

    It also makes us question whether it will take other features from the iPad Pro as we didn't see the Apple Pencil incorporated with other devices or even a smart keyboard.

    Upgrading the Air to a 4K display would also give the tablet a sharper resolution than the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, which runs at 2048 by 2732 pixels. Apple might want such a feature, however, to offer more reasons to upgrade beyond just faster performance. Apparently, there still won't be a 3D touch feature along with the iPad Air 3.

    Apple is rumoured to release iPad Air 3 at it's March 2016 event possibly alongside the rumoured iPhone 5SE.

    Of course, these are just skeptical rumours, but something to look forward to.

    Please share what you think of the idea?



    Source: NoWhereElse
    This article was originally published in forum thread: [RUMOR] iPad Air 3 to have New iPad Pro Speaker System started by caidens View original post
    Comments 20 Comments
    1. Albut's Avatar
      Albut -
      It'll cost a fortune like all other Apple stuff UK TV; reports they're making nearly $2000 a second. That shows how much they're ripping off their customers!
    1. carlos6438's Avatar
      carlos6438 -
      THANK YOU for putting [RUMOR] at the beginning of this. Please continue to do this. I stopped coming here for a while because every time WSJ would make up a rumor that basically was a guess at improvements over the current model was just lame and lazy. No actual reporting or investigation, just claims based on knowing how to count. "apple watch has force touch, new iPhone MUST have force touch!" way to go following Apples trend of implementing tech they release on 1 platform across the board... iPhone 7 rumors already with the "more memory, more ram, more cameras, and more touch!" can we go back to ACTUAL leaks of info OR wait until the announcement and be surprised by something Apple releases WHEN they announce it?
    1. Caiden Spencer's Avatar
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by carlos6438 View Post
      THANK YOU for putting [RUMOR] at the beginning of this. Please continue to do this. I stopped coming here for a while because every time WSJ would make up a rumor that basically was a guess at improvements over the current model was just lame and lazy. No actual reporting or investigation, just claims based on knowing how to count. "apple watch has force touch, new iPhone MUST have force touch!" way to go following Apples trend of implementing tech they release on 1 platform across the board... iPhone 7 rumors already with the "more memory, more ram, more cameras, and more touch!" can we go back to ACTUAL leaks of info OR wait until the announcement and be surprised by something Apple releases WHEN they announce it?
      That's okay, I will continue doing so. I'll be publishing new articles every day on to the front page and will ensure that if it is a rumor, it will be clearly stated. Since Anthony is gone, I will be replacing him I hope you enjoy my articles.
    1. Silverado1987's Avatar
      Silverado1987 -
      I think it's always been a rule of thumb don't take anything seriously until apple comes out with it. Same as always treating a gun like its loaded.
    1. hogcia's Avatar
      hogcia -
      We need this new Pro Speaker System on the next iPhone!
    1. xboxbml's Avatar
      xboxbml -
      Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
      We need this new Pro Speaker System on the next iPhone!
      Doubt it... I think it would make it too thick or bigger than it already is... Have to have space somewhere..
    1. vinaygoel2000's Avatar
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by xboxbml View Post
      Doubt it... I think it would make it too thick or bigger than it already is... Have to have space somewhere..
      With no headphone jack there might be space.
    1. Caiden Spencer's Avatar
      Caiden Spencer -
      I wish it the iPhone had the sound of an iPad Pro but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. glacius7's Avatar
      glacius7 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Albut View Post
      It'll cost a fortune like all other Apple stuff UK TV; reports they're making nearly $2000 a second. That shows how much they're ripping off their customers!
      Apple is not ripping people off. They made their products for people to buy and people are foolish enough to get it. The majority of the people do not understand about hardwares of the product that they are buying. People want to have the latest and newest gadgets so they are willing to pay for it.
    1. Caiden Spencer's Avatar
      Caiden Spencer -
      I agree, they're not ripping people off. It's all about supply and demand!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. chevymusclecar's Avatar
      chevymusclecar -
      Thanks @caidens !
    1. mbeezy81's Avatar
      mbeezy81 -
      MMI just isn't as interesting anymore!!
    1. Caiden Spencer's Avatar
      Caiden Spencer -
      Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
      MMI just isn't as interesting anymore!!
      To be honest, I'm waiting on permission rights to post then I'd be able to post a lot more than what is being posted at the moment


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. fleurya's Avatar
      fleurya -
      I don't see all of this happening. They have to keep enough differences between the two models to justify the price difference.

      Its basic holding back of design and features that all companies do. Cars are the best example. Can automakers make lower tier cars with the same exciting design as high end cars? Absolutely! Will they? Never! Most of what draws people to high end cars is usually looks, but after the initial design phase production and materials are basically the same.
    1. vinaygoel2000's Avatar
      vinaygoel2000 -
      Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
      I don't see all of this happening. They have to keep enough differences between the two models to justify the price difference.

      Its basic holding back of design and features that all companies do. Cars are the best example. Can automakers make lower tier cars with the same exciting design as high end cars? Absolutely! Will they? Never! Most of what draws people to high end cars is usually looks, but after the initial design phase production and materials are basically the same.
      Materials are the only thing different.

      Fabric -- Pleather -- Leather -- Italian Leather
      Cheap Plastic -- Plastic Alloy -- Wood -- Genuine Wood

      Etc.
    1. iBwizzle's Avatar
      iBwizzle -
      Although I won't be buying this device, I hope Apple doesn't cripple it with 16GB of storage.
    1. fleurya's Avatar
      fleurya -
      Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
      Materials are the only thing different.

      Fabric -- Pleather -- Leather -- Italian Leather
      Cheap Plastic -- Plastic Alloy -- Wood -- Genuine Wood

      Etc.
      That is partly true, but that doesn't account for the 10's of thousands of dollars in difference in some cars. You can typically get a basic car, like a Camry or VW and load it up with options like those you mentioned, and it will be the same price or possibly cheaper than those manufacturer's luxury badged cars like the Lexus and Audi. I quickly learned this when I was shopping for my first brand new car. The only real value of the luxury tier cars overall design, badge, and price tag. Even the warranties were comparable. And I didn't even mention the cost of maintenance, which can be pricier even though the cars share components.

      In some cases manufacturers don't even bother with design differentiation! Look at the Ford Expedition vs. Lincoln Navigator. You can get the top tier Expedition with more features and nearly same price tag as the base model Navigator. And without looking at badging and some minor design differences you can't tell them apart!
    1. glacius7's Avatar
      glacius7 -
      Hardwares are different @ Winaygoel2000. I built my PC and i'm all into gaming and performances. iPad Air 3 will have better GPU and RAMs. if you guys are hardcore mobile gaming this is the one for you.
    1. swifty7's Avatar
      swifty7 -
      Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
      MMI just isn't as interesting anymore!!

      that's exactly how I feel. No relevant news anymore, article updates are extremely slow.
      No Jailbreak/tweaks news of any sort. Very disappointed! ModmyI was one of my daily go to sites.

      oh well!! it was good while it lasted :'(
    1. Softwell's Avatar
      Softwell -
      Old mmi was better.