Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AsymmetricHD Widescreen

I have the files of the edited plists but every time I try to post the link my post doesn't show.

Did some more tinkering to line up the overlay with the moved clock. All in an effort to give lockinfo a try.

Haven't had any luck getting the temp to change from C to F, despite changing both the SBsettings and LAW .js files to f&p.

Check which one you're editing. I did mine in the white theme. To change it to F go to sbicons>widgets>liveweather>functions.js

Great job falcon212!
    I did start to do the editing, but I am in need of some help here.

1) I changed all the icons on the first page and added one.
    How can I move the Navigation Icon to the top, when opened?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-17 at 09.38.27.png 
Views:	274 
Size:	913.2 KB 
ID:	622587

Figured that one out as well:

You have to edit:
    grid = application, gridfav = favorites, gridgame= games

If you want the menu to move up 1 higher, add +44 on the first to set y and deduct -44 from the negative set y, +88 if you want to move up 2 levels and so on.
    <string>get var grid = 1 ? set userInteraction YES grid2, set y 348 grid YES 0.5, set y -296 page2 YES 0.5 : set userInteraction NO grid2, set y 700 grid YES 0.5, set y 12 page2 YES 0.5</string>

<string>get var gridfav = 1 ? set userInteraction YES gridfav2, set y 260 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 287 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y -208 page3 YES 0.5 : set userInteraction NO gridfav2, set y 700 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page3 YES 0.5</string>

<string>get var gridgame = 1 ? set userInteraction YES gridgame2, set y 260 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 287 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y -208 page4 YES 0.5 : set userInteraction NO gridgame2, set y 700 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page4 YES 0.5</string>
    2) Can I move the Application Folder towards another page and change it against a fully editable? Everytime I am doing a respring, it will kick out my personalized order within the folder...

3) How can I reduce the amount of rows in the Folder? As I intend to add in a menu, similar to the one in boxor HD I only want to have 4 rows of icons displayed, instead of five.

Ok, figured that one out. You need to change the following:
    In the Menu-Code of the Application:
    <integer>3</integer>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>7,27,225,334</string>
    <key>GapX</key>

<key>Frame</key>
    <string>0,16,223,367</string>
    <key>Image</key>
    Favorites:
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>-2,568,225,334</string>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <key>Image</key>
    Games:
    <key>Frame</key>
    <string>-2,568,225,334</string>
    <key>HorizontalScrollBars</key>
    <key>Frame</key>
    <key>Image</key>

4) How can I add in an additional page? I'd like to add it in between Page 4 & 5 and it's supposed to look similar to Page 4

5) Where do I find the icons from the notification center and how can I add them in as a fix menu, similar to boxor HD?
    Last edited by expose; 02-17-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Is it possible to show an icon for missed calls and sms at AsymmetricHD Lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by christophfferr View Post
    Check which one you're editing. I did mine in the white theme. To change it to F go to sbicons>widgets>liveweather>functions.js
    What did u change in that file? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    What did u change in that file? TIA
    @nealh,
    to change the weather from Celsius into Fahrenheit, you have to do the following:

go to:
    SBicons/Widgets/LiveWeather/function.js
    and change:
    into

Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
    @nealh,
    to change the weather from Celsius into Fahrenheit, you have to do the following:

go to:

and change:

into
    Thank you!

Hey guys, my icon for Youtube doesn't launch the YouTube app, how could I fix it.. thanks <3

Edit Current.plist. Find YouTube and make sure it's pointed to com.google.ios.youtube

This may be a dumb question, but where exactly are the wallpapers that you choose from, in iFile? I'm trying to match my lock screen's wallpaper with the wallpaper on my home screen.

Thanks man, works

@scwolf,
    they are in

/AsymmetricHD Widescreen Black/SBicons/BG

&

/AsymmetricHD Widescreen White/SBicons/BG

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to expose For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (02-18-2013), Scwolf (02-18-2013)

Is it normal that weather temp is not displayed and the postcode cannot be set?

Quote Originally Posted by 4004 View Post
    No, it is not. If you postcode does not work, visit weather.com (mine (germany), did not work either) and type in your city. You will find the weather.com code is in the last part of the url.

e.g. for munich:

Munchen Weather, Current Conditions and Temperature - weather.com

GMXX0087

Quote Originally Posted by expose View Post
    No, it is not. If you postcode does not work, visit weather.com (mine (germany), did not work either) and type in your city. You will find the weather.com code is in the last part of the url.

e.g. for munich:

Munchen Weather, Current Conditions and Temperature - weather.com

GMXX0087
    Actually the problem is not with retrieving weather info, but that the post code window in the theme doesn't open. Is there a default location in the theme? If there is it doesn't work. Should I just edit the plist instead?

or you can get it from here Weather Location Codes/IDs

Actually the problem is not with retrieving weather info, but that the post code window in the theme doesn't open. Is there a default location in the theme? If there is it doesn't work. Should I just edit the plist instead?
    mine open just fine, did you accidentally edit some of the code maybe ? redownload the theme might fix it, or if not, send the current.plist and i will see what i can do

Quote Originally Posted by whamola View Post
    Did a little more messing around. Moved the clock on the winterboard lockinfo page and added the new LockInfo app. Not as good as a full theme like they had on the old version, but works.

Attachment 622574
    How did you accomplish this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zachhannum View Post
    How did you accomplish this?
    Went into the Library>Themes folder and edited the HTML page, image, and added and renamed the bg image.

Shoot me your email, and I'll send them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by whamola View Post
    Went into the Library>Themes folder and edited the HTML page, image, and added and renamed the bg image.

Shoot me your email, and I'll send them to you.
    Changing the bg image is simple enough, my main concern is how you made the lock info the way you did.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast