Page 40 of 87 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.L / Double R.E.L View Post
    Because the old calculator bundle files are all named wrong
    They all need to be added -586h to file name
    Can you give explain and give an example? And what a compass and weather. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    No I've not forgotten but I only have about an hour a night to work on this but I'm making progress. The one on the left is a weather lockscreen that utilizes the Forecast so for those that do not know how to edit script they can have my images update via the weatherfeed and the forecast widget on top needs no scripting and the one on the right is for those that love to fiddle around and get creative via the scripts...

Sure, check your pm's I sent you my email. Thanks
    Hi All

Thank you for this great theme !
    Still I wnat to get the lockscreen weather from the left ...
    How can i do it ?
    Thanks

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I'm having an issue with custom icons within folders. I open the folder once and I see the custom icon. But if I close and re-open the folder, the custom icon is gone and it's just the standard one with the buuf square mask. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by uriah View Post
    Hi All

Thank you for this great theme !
    Still I wnat to get the lockscreen weather from the left ...
    How can i do it ?
    Thanks
    That's forecast, a tweak in cydia

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-17-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I'm having an issue with custom icons within folders. I open the folder once and I see the custom icon. But if I close and re-open the folder, the custom icon is gone and it's just the standard one with the buuf square mask. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much in advance!
    I have (3) different themes currently on my phone that I rotate between on different days or moods. (Buuf of course) Ambriel and exxOS I'm noticing I have similiar and sometimes extremely different oddities that pop up in my folders and springboard so I have not been able to answer questions confidently other then I can assume alot of the issues "might" either be due to simple images that currently not named correctly or small bugs still left in Winterboard. Updates keep coming in for my Springboard tweaks that I've noticed have resolved a few bugs here and there but there are still a few left and the best solution is to sit back and wait a lilll bit longer since the Jailbreak is still fresh and new and the developers are still trying hard to update all their apps and tweaks okay.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-17-2013), Marty McFly (03-17-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post
    how can I do it either in Buuf 5HD com.apple works. compas and com.apple.calculator. thank you for your help
    The calculator has the most images and there is alot of renaming to do for all the images. Since you have my theme and "ALL" the images needed to get it working you will need to find out the proper new names for the latest update so that it will work again. Most everything fell apart and broke on this theme and it took a few years to make it so it will not be done overnight. Also everyone is using this theme on various model phones such as the 4, 4s and now the iPhone 5 and using various iOS's.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry1rew4er View Post
    awesome thank you!!!! i love this theme!!!
    You're very welcome Henry. Glad to see ppl enjoying Buuf! I'm sure it makes Paul happy (the original creator of the Buuf icons) that have made this theme so popular...
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-17-2013 at 10:22 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (03-17-2013)

Is there any bug theme for NCsettings that anyone knows ?
    I know there's for sbsettings .... I just use NC

I've managed to theme the settings app Also the non built in iOS apps
    But in the settings they have that annoying squared frame is there any icon mask or something for that ?

screenshot attached look at the gmail icon to understand i mean
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0114.PNG 
Views:	735 
Size:	226.6 KB 
ID:	626646
    Last edited by R.E.L / Double R.E.L; 03-17-2013 at 11:00 AM.

I have (3) different themes currently on my phone that I rotate between on different days or moods. (Buuf of course) Ambriel and exxOS I'm noticing I have similiar and sometimes extremely different oddities that pop up in my folders and springboard so I have not been able to answer questions confidently other then I can assume alot of the issues "might" either be due to simple images that currently not named correctly or small bugs still left in Winterboard. Updates keep coming in for my Springboard tweaks that I've noticed have resolved a few bugs here and there but there are still a few left and the best solution is to sit back and wait a lilll bit longer since the Jailbreak is still fresh and new and the developers are still trying hard to update all their apps and tweaks okay.
    Awesome answer. Thank you Doreen! "Sit back and wait" - what a coincidence, it's what I'm best at . Seriously though, it's at least comforting knowing that I'm not alone. I will keep my eyes open for any new info. I know you've heard it before but thank you, sincerely, for all of your hard work with this theme.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-17-2013)

Thanks

I know it's now what we all want to hear Marty. hehe

I'm having a hard time too trying to figure out all the new changes it's just alot of frustration right now.

I was contacted about a folder issue I "might" have a solution for when you have a music icon themed via the Icon folder as well as the Bundles method when you create a folder on your "springboard" that has the music icon inside it and you notice that when you pull the icon out of your folder it themes differently you need to make sure that both the bundle & the icon inside your Icons folder that resides in your theme directory are "both" the same image okay. (hope that helps a few that are pulling their hair out about that one issue)

The reason is some themed icons are overwritten via the Icons folder within your theme directory and some themed icons that are themed via the bundles method are overwritten when placed inside a folder on your Springboard. Once again these all small annoyances that will be fixed in due time by the devs.
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-17-2013 at 11:22 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-17-2013)

Name:	IMG_0391.PNG 
Views:	670 
Size:	575.4 KB 
ID:	626672Ls version of animated weather Animated weather Contains 6 different types .. that's y big.. It's Beautiful :lannie: mine looks like this
    Last edited by ipawnforfun; 03-17-2013 at 01:23 PM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-17-2013), hhjulbent (03-18-2013), iRetired (03-18-2013), nnfdcane (03-17-2013)

Hi Doreen. That's good info for sure. Thank you!

I've spent a lot of time with it lately so I can at least confirm a few things for everyone. This of course assumes my naming and caps are correct - I think they are...

I first of course tried the easy method. Placing the custom icon PNG files within the "Icons" directory.

Problem occurs: The custom icon is there the first time I open the folder it's placed in on the Springboard but not the second. Strangely enough, sometimes the third though - lol. It does seem to go back and forth a bit. Problem does not occur if icon is just on Springboard, not in a folder.

I then tried creating my own folder within the bundles directory using the 'CFBundleIdentifier' method described on this page...

Daily Tip: How to set custom app icons on iPhone or iPad [Jailbreak] | iMore.com

I removed the PNG files from the 'Icons' folder and placed the appropriate file(s) in the new bundles folder.....same problem.

The only method I found which keeps the custom icon in place regardless of how many times you open and close the folder is changing the PNG file(s) in var/stash/applications/app_name. Be warned as that of course changes the icon regardless of what theme is enabled/disabled in Winterboard.

I'm not sure if I've given any NEW information - lol. But maybe others can confirm the same?
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 03-17-2013 at 12:07 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-17-2013)

Name:	B.png 
Views:	348 
Size:	170.8 KB 
ID:	626681Click image for larger version. 

ID:	626681can you please do the data data switch "B" as in the picture thank you

What's the topic,Theme
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 03-17-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks

From what I noticed Marty is that only the icons that are themed via the bundles will actually stayed themed within a folder that is upon your springboard. If you are theming your icons via the Icons folder within the actual theme directory they only appear to be themed from the thumbnail folder icon that resides on your Springboard however when you open up your folder they are not themed at all. (hope that makes sense) And I'm thinking an update from Saurik for winterboard will fix that, but again it could be a Jailbreak issue for the Springboard I'm just not sure since I'm not a developer.

Make sure to upgrade both Gridlock and also Iconoclasm just released a new update w/ some bug fixes a few mins ago. Sure to fix a few oddities & crashes that everyone has been having.

Quote Originally Posted by ABABABAB View Post

ID:	626681can you please do the data data switch "B" as in the picture thank you

What's the topic,Theme
    I wish I knew but I don't have alot of the apps that others have to hunt down the bundles and identify the image and titles for those particular images. (Sorry)
    Last edited by Doreen; 03-17-2013 at 02:28 PM.

From what I noticed Marty is that only the icons that are themed via the bundles will actually stayed themed within a folder that is upon your springboard. If you are theming your icons via the Icons folder within the actual theme directory they only appear to be themed from the thumbnail folder icon that resides on your Springboard however when you open up your folder they are not themed at all. (hope that makes sense) And I'm thinking an update from Saurik for winterboard will fix that, but again it could be a Jailbreak issue for the Springboard I'm just not sure since I'm not a developer.
    I've actually tried both ways. The problem still exists even if you try to theme icons via the bundles. Hopefully we'll see a fix in the not to distant future.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Doreen (03-17-2013)

Do you have that image w/ a transparent bg?

When you grab images off the forum you first need to open them up in a new Tab or Window before saving them or they will not be transparent okay.

It's almost midnight here so I'm off for the rest of the night but I tried to edit the one you posted of course when you chop off the background you get jaggies (plus I'm tired so that don't help) hehe

Here you go...

Doreen the icon size is 100x100
    the one i uploaded was 256x256
    any chance to get the calendar icon with that red stripe u made on same resolution ?
    its for the ipad
    thank you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    That's forecast, a tweak in cydia
    hi. want to ask. once i have installed forecast do i need to install weatherfeed so i can have the wallpapers for the lockscreen from doreen's lockscreen theme? thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meowchie View Post
    hi. want to ask. once i have installed forecast do i need to install weatherfeed so i can have the wallpapers for the lockscreen from doreen's lockscreen theme? thank you
    Hi meowchie

All the files that have been updated for the iPhone 5 are in the first post of this thread for download. All my older stuff from the other thread will not work so you need to grab the new files from the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I've actually tried both ways. The problem still exists even if you try to theme icons via the bundles. Hopefully we'll see a fix in the not to distant future.
    So strange that we are all having different things going on because on my phone as long as the icon is themed via the bundles I don't seem to have issues w/ folder icons staying themed within SB folders.

Doreen the icon size is 100x100
    the one i uploaded was 256x256
    any chance to get the calendar icon with that red stripe u made on same resolution ?
    its for the ipad
    thank you !!!
    My apologies R.E.L the mistake was mine it was after midnight last night and I must have been sleep skinning instead of sleep walking or something here you go! I did not open up "your" image that you posted for me correctly before I saved it to my HD hence why it was not transparent nor the correct size.

Last edited by Doreen; 03-17-2013 at 08:43 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (03-17-2013), nnfdcane (03-17-2013)

thank you. I was a little over worked and I have already created.

Is there any bug theme for NCsettings that anyone knows ?
    I know there's for sbsettings .... I just use NC

I've managed to theme the settings app Also the non built in iOS apps
    But in the settings they have that annoying squared frame is there any icon mask or something for that ?

screenshot attached look at the gmail icon to understand i mean

Name:	IMG_0114.PNG 
Views:	735 
Size:	226.6 KB 
ID:	626646
    hi i have the same problem of black background icon around some icons, such as those with gmail. Please how can I edit. thank you
    Last edited by ABABABAB; 03-18-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Doreen thanks!!!! No need to apologize your doing more then enough for this theme
    Ababababab I don't how to remove that background in settings app tried many stuff none works
    Last edited by R.E.L / Double R.E.L; 03-18-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Doreen thanks!!!!
    Ababababab I don't how to remove that background in settings app tried many stuff none works
    I do not understand much. My English is not good. So I can attack it repaired? is it? thank you

Page 40 of 87 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast