Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1827

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Great Debate

  1. #601
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,507
    Thanks
    42,116
    Thanked 17,950 Times in 6,529 Posts

    3-4 Ha.

    I guess denial is a river in Egypt.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2013), hemptation (09-04-2013), Krima (09-04-2013), Simon (09-04-2013)

  3. #602
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,589
    Thanks
    6,853
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    What I know for sure is that you're not the guy to identify it well or teach me about the error of my ways, Krima. And what you refer to as "so many" against me - is really only 34 "good folks" that sometimes don't appreciate the level of clarity I require in communication or the the level of excellence I hold them to if they're gonna put out something paid or donations requested. Then the rest of the folks who jump in and "on me" just like a group think and like to pound on the guy being pounded on.

    One fact is always true in these interchanges, Krima. I'm never the attacker. I'm always "defending" AFTER having been attacked for some alleged "way" you took what I said. I'm NEVER given the benefit of the doubt.. That gets tiring, bro.
    There we go. All fixed

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013), Krima (09-04-2013)

  5. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    There we go. All fixed
    Haha. That is too funny.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013), Simon (09-04-2013)

  7. #604
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,507
    Thanks
    42,116
    Thanked 17,950 Times in 6,529 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    There we go. All fixed
    Oh, my bad. That looks about right.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-04-2013)

  9. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I assure you Grant it is more than just 3-4. I'm not surprised that you choose not to believe that though. I may not be the guy to teach you because even though you have had a run in with nearly every major contributor here, things haven't changed all that much.

    But to dismiss what I say out of hand ,even though there is proof to support my "pyscho-analysis", is indicative of someone who chooses to always see himself as the "victim". Now this isn't just an observation, this is a pyscho-analysis and now it's appropriate to say this.

    I hope u see that the reason I say this is because as much as I may want it, you are not going anywhere, so I just want you to be more palpable. Take it however you want. It's clear that you see yourself as a "clear and concise communicator" and that's why you get flack. Not true by the way.

    Anyway, thanks for answering. I learned something new about you.
    Enjoy your sense of superiority, Krima. It 'is' what seems to give you a sense of worth ; and something to contribute around here.. I attempt daily to contribute valuable information and work with tweaks and themes to try to and help to improve every project I follow. Your input to the forum is mostly "high fives" or passing judgement on me - acting almost "the troll" trying to rile me up. Lol!! It gets tiring but I've built a filter for it cause you seem like a nice guy for the most part.

    But the truth is you haven't changed much either. People actually don't change much, Krima. We build filters for each other. That's life. But being able to "believe the best" about a person's intentions is one sign of a good character. Try and believe the best about my intentions. Don't get too lost in the written words. If you saw my face you would come to different conclusions about me and most people here.

    And don't for a moment think that I'm the only one that deals with blow back from "the most venerated veterans here".. Others just put their tails between their legs and run.. I get up in the faces of people who try to sit on a high horse and that will get me blow back. And it won't change. I know this wont get me invited to many "beta parties" but I have had some valuable input to helping improve most major projects undertaken in the last year. I'm fine with some people not wanting to admit it.

    And you're right.. I'm NOT going anywhere.. Lol!! So I think it may just be time to put me on your ignore list.. You may feel less stress. .. You're pretty darn near going on mine. You & me... We just weren't "meant to be"...

    If the people you say "hate me" really did.. They wouldn't have such cordial and helpful exchanges with me via PM and email. Ever notice we don't talk much outside open forum? Wonder why that is?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-04-2013 at 08:50 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2013), hemptation (09-04-2013)

  11. #606
    I will never put anyone on my ignore list. That to me shows that you can't take it. I love reading about some of the crazy things you say.

    You don't contribute as much as you think. And what you don't like about me you have done yourself. You have psycho-analyzed me time and time again. The main difference between you and I Grant is that you have double standards and border on being a hypocrite.

    You accuse me of chiming in just to attack you but do you remember Bicardi on the Elite thread. When he just joined he gave some bad advice and others jumped on him and you chimed in many times to attack him. You saw that others were doing it and you would participate in that "group think" as you like to say.

    Also, the way you respond to new people is offensive. If they ask a question about your post, you have repeatedly told them to read more carefully and do more homework before posting. That you wont hold there hand but when others do this to you, you become so DEFENSIVE. You say,"I never ask questions before doing my homework and I have been a professional (insert whatever experience that gives the greatest weight to this current topic) and I know what I am doing. It is so condescending and I feel bad for these people.

    You don't always have to create something to contribute. And if you think that this isn't true I will make sure to tell hemptation that because he doesn't code or isn't a PS expert, he has no value here. I think you will be completely alone in thinking that way about one of the nicest people I have ever met. In fact, shame on you for saying that Hemptation doesn't contribute anything here. I'm gonna text him right now.

    These are the FACTS Grant that gives my point of view more accuracy. You are the only person I have these exchanges with and you have had these exchanges with at least half a dozen people here. These are the FACTS that dismiss your claims as being ganged up on. Accept responsibility like a man and say that you are responsible for how you are treated here. These are the FACTS not open to interpretation. 2 + 2 = 4 Grant, I don't care if you think the answer is 5, you are wrong.
    Last edited by Krima; 09-04-2013 at 09:09 PM.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2013), EricB78 (09-04-2013), hemptation (09-04-2013), Simon (09-04-2013)

  13. #607
    Who put that - button next to the 0 on the keyboard??? Lol

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2013), hemptation (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013), Simon (09-04-2013)

  15. #608
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

    Who said something about my boy hemp?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2013), hemptation (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013)

  17. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Who said something about my boy hemp?
    Grant did. He said that if all you do is give high fives to people you don't contribute anything and therefore don't have any value here. Can you believe that man.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013)

  19. #610

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    G-weezy (09-04-2013), hemptation (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013)

  21. #611
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

    Simon,

    I haven't seen that dude in years. Made me have a flashback of back in the days. Lol. Funny 💩
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013), Simon (09-04-2013)

  23. #612

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013), NewdestinyX (09-04-2013)

  25. #613
    Lol. Everybody plays their part. Is why this is home for all of us. Even me.

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2013), EricB78 (09-04-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013), Krima (09-04-2013), NewdestinyX (09-04-2013), Simon (09-04-2013)

  27. #614
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Lol. Everybody plays their part. Is why this is home for all of us. Even me.
    What's up man. I was hoping I would lure you out. High fives coming your way my friend.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (09-04-2013), hemptation (09-05-2013), King_O_Hill (09-04-2013)

  29. #615
    Krima your last rant had so many fallacies and twisting of past situations in it that I can't even dignify it with a response. I tire of this back and forth. I am "thee" attacked, never the attacker, Krima. THAT is an irrefutable FACT provable with exchange after exchange where the first post - that I then push back on - is a 'condescension to me' ( patronizing me that I "don't get something" or "should know my place".. Explicit or implicit. I never "start" these, Krima. But I will always end them, bro, I won't be disrespected anywhere.

    And veteran after veteran gets perturbed when a "more than noob" like the guy the other day - asks the same question three times. That gets annoying as it does for all. But you said it here to try and build your weak case against me. You're a very bold one behind your typewriter keyboard, Krima. Wonder how you'd hold up in person with the cocky attitude you take sometimes..

    As for Bacardi.. He lost 3 people their jailbreaks. THAT's another fact. Even Simon had to set him straight. He went away for a while and has come back of late not giving anymore technical advise to forum members (as he shouldn't - he's wreckless) and has really been earning his stripes as a modder and getting very good at Photoshop icon making. He DESERVES the thanks he's getting these days. And I've given him several and told him I admire the icon work. When people realize their strengths and work in them - that's good.

    Even YOU have strengths Krima. I enjoy your sense of humor and wit. Lightens up tense times. And you have an eye for great new concepts in modding and for keeping a lean phone in terms of resources and a solid grasp of intermediate coding. All beneficial for the forum.. But you get bored easily and about once a week start to pick at me. It just "your thing".. I guess I'm an easy target. But it's not a mature way to be. I have never ONCE in all the time I've known you EVER picked a fight with you.. But the FACTS will bear out that you regularly come to patronize me and jump into interchanges that are between me and one other person. That's gang up mentality and mature people don't do that, Krima. Quit it. Please. Mind your bizness.. Please.

    Hemptation is awesome. Please do NOT compare yourself to him. Bad move...

    Have you ever read Moby D*ick? You should. You're Ahab and I'm the whale. Learn from the allegory, bro..

    Unless you state something factually wrong or attack me.. I will give you the last word for this volley.. But you would have taken it anyway..

    Gnite, Krima..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-04-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  30. #616
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,507
    Thanks
    42,116
    Thanked 17,950 Times in 6,529 Posts

    Just for the record, I never said that I was a mature adult.

    Just throwing that out there!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2013), EricB78 (09-04-2013)

  32. #617
    Lol. That is a long reply for not dignifying my post with a response.

    Thank you though Grant for acknowledging my contributions and positive attributes. I know it couldn't have been easy to say those nice things about me. I'm just glad you acknowledged how your previous comments weren't entirely accurate. Thanks.

    And thanks for not doing that thing you hate so much. You know, when people read your post and psycho-analyze you. I'm just glad you didn't read my post and attempt to figure out some underlying cause of my behavior like, I don't know, I only respond because I'm bored. Because I know that kind of psycho babble mumbo jumbo irritates you. Good thing you constantly measure your actions and make sure they are in line with the same code of conduct you expect from others.

    For the record, I'm just as bold in person as I am on this forum. Some would say more I think.

    Gnite Grant. Hope you like NextGenUI. And I agree, all this gets tiring after awhile.
    Last edited by Krima; 09-04-2013 at 10:26 PM.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (09-05-2013)

  34. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Just for the record, I never said that I was a mature adult.

    Just throwing that out there!
    .. Okay.. That changes EVERYthing, King...
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2013)

  36. #619
    Can it be my turn next? 😝
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  37. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Can it be my turn next? 😝
    You've just gotta get tagged in by Krima. Haha

Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •