Page 121 of 140 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111119120121122123 131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2797

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Neo:Style

  1. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    I didn't wanna fan the flames for those inclined to spend their time posting idiotic negative rants, but it's in black and white on the first post: "I'm taking my time with this theme...DO NOT expect things to happen overnight, I'm going solo on this one so be be patient."

    I could go on but I can't be bothered lol, and the thread doesn't need it, so goodnight guys and girls
    See..these are the posts i dont get.you claim you dnt want drama on his thread and then call anyone with a mind of there own an idiot.
    Yes he stated hes going to take his time on this one, just like legacy and just like twilight 3vo..it happens.then somethin else happens and something else then hes gone.(not saying its going to be the same problem but honestly if you didnt see him say this before you havent been on his threads)
    look nated a theme doesnt take months and months to create.and if you start a project and make people pay for it, why take every other week off?or why spend all your free time playing games and on netflix when you have people lookin forward to your work.i did say i meant no bad in my last post.im ONLY saying the truth.the facts.if you dont like the truth then dont post.anyone who has been here for a few years will agree,and anyone with any sence will agree.not because they want to start drama but because its true.now you can take that however you want and you can even call us idiots if it makes you feel better but whos the idiot if you blind yourself from the truth?
    im going to be here til the thread dies just like legacy,neostyle,twilight,initsua,twilight 3vo etc. and again its not because he finishes a theme or because he does it in a speedy manner but because i am a huge fan of his work.doesnt mean i have to agree with his schedule or kiss anyones ash.
    I hate negativity, i truly do.so im going to say it again..im not here for fights and everyone is free to speak their minds.
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 12-17-2012 at 07:12 AM.

  2. #2402
    BUT Nate is correct K has covered himself on this one and has informed people before they purchase.


    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    I didn't wanna fan the flames for those inclined to spend their time posting idiotic negative rants, but it's in black and white on the first post: "I'm taking my time with this theme...DO NOT expect things to happen overnight, I'm going solo on this one so be be patient."

    I could go on but I can't be bothered lol, and the thread doesn't need it, so goodnight guys and girls
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-11-2013), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), nateD (12-17-2012), nicoand (12-17-2012)

  4. #2403

  5. #2404
    Figured this would happen......

    "Slow motion better than no motion"
    How many wonderful themes have you guys seen everyone jump on and exhaust it in a month?
    I like it slow! Perfect example is Elite Pro and that at what? Almost 3,000 pages now. I can see both sides point. Legacy was ended for this exact reason and I LOVED modding that theme. Lets just enjoy the anticipation of the holidays, sit back and relax and wait for Austin. If you don't and this keeps up, it won't be finished. Austin already warned that Flaming wont be acceptable

    Oh yeah, Stay thirsty my friends!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    DA_GHOST (12-17-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-18-2012), TEK_2012 (12-17-2012)

  7. #2405
    Ugh...here we go...let's just chill guys..it's just a theme.
    Last edited by KnightWing; 12-17-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-11-2013), ferris419 (12-17-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), mejemaka (12-17-2012), rumcajs (12-17-2012), TEK_2012 (12-17-2012), The_Durben (12-17-2012)

  9. #2406
    Im not flaming.hope someone sees that.happy holidays peeps..

  10. #2407
    lol 👇
    Last edited by bAdGigabit; 12-17-2012 at 08:58 AM.

  11. #2408
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Not even reading all the long flaming posts. Sorry.

    Not changing what I'm doing. Will work on the theme when I have time, period.

    And for the record, I do have an exam this month. NCLEX exams aren't through the school.

    Nothing changes. Still going to keep doing what I'm doing.

    If you want a refund, ask for one. Simple as that.

    Still working on this theme, even if they are those who hope I stop.

    Let me just theme and let me be. Geez.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 12-17-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

  12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-11-2013), azaleea (12-17-2012), ferris419 (12-17-2012), It's Mi (12-17-2012), jelleheindryckx (12-17-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), KnightWing (12-17-2012), nateD (12-18-2012), nicoand (12-17-2012), TEK_2012 (12-17-2012), The_Durben (12-17-2012), tunechi (12-17-2012)

  13. #2409
    Livin the iPhone Life nicoand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some were hot
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    3,574
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Not even reading all the long flaming posts. Sorry.

    Not changing what I'm doing. Will work on the theme when I have time, period.

    And for the record, I do have an exam this month. NCLEX exams aren't through the school.

    Nothing changes. Still going to keep doing what I'm doing.

    If you want a refund, ask for one. Simple as that.

    Still working on this theme, even if they are those who hope I stop.

    Let me just theme and let me be. Geez.
    let me be the first to wish you and your family k.have a great XMAS buddy good luck with NCLEX exam .........

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoand For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012)

  15. #2410
    There's a difference between stating your opinion and calling others **** suckers for supporting the opposite.

    Sht like this is why ALL threads are running a page or two a day. Most of the people with any real talent for creativity or mods don't want to see it and don't bother coming back. That and the painful to read grade 3 grammatical structure....

    On theme topic, almost done my lockscreen

  16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (01-11-2013), azaleea (12-17-2012), chevymusclecar (12-17-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-17-2012), cukhiem (12-17-2012), ferris419 (12-17-2012), Happy363 (12-17-2012), It's Mi (12-17-2012), Karoonchai (12-17-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), KnightWing (12-18-2012), mejemaka (12-17-2012), metaserph (12-18-2012), modymalay (12-17-2012), rumcajs (12-17-2012), TEK_2012 (12-17-2012), tunechi (12-17-2012)

  17. #2411
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    See..these are the posts i dont get.you claim you dnt want drama on his thread and then call anyone with a mind of there own an idiot.
    Yes he stated hes going to take his time on this one, just like legacy and just like twilight 3vo..it happens.then somethin else happens and something else then hes gone.(not saying its going to be the same problem but honestly if you didnt see him say this before you havent been on his threads)
    look nated a theme doesnt take months and months to create.and if you start a project and make people pay for it, why take every other week off?or why spend all your free time playing games and on netflix when you have people lookin forward to your work.i did say i meant no bad in my last post.im ONLY saying the truth.the facts.if you dont like the truth then dont post.anyone who has been here for a few years will agree,and anyone with any sence will agree.not because they want to start drama but because its true.now you can take that however you want and you can even call us idiots if it makes you feel better but whos the idiot if you blind yourself from the truth?
    im going to be here til the thread dies just like legacy,neostyle,twilight,initsua,twilight 3vo etc. and again its not because he finishes a theme or because he does it in a speedy manner but because i am a huge fan of his work.doesnt mean i have to agree with his schedule or kiss anyones ash.
    I hate negativity, i truly do.so im going to say it again..im not here for fights and everyone is free to speak their minds.
    Lol, I never said I don't want drama(I actually tend to like a little drama ).. I said I didn't wanna encourage a certain type of behavior...
    I also never said anyone with a mind of their own is an idiot..opinions are like a-holes mate, we've all got one lol. But, there's a way to voice your opinion without mentioning the sucking of Austin's ****... And as Gunny said, a full stop or six may help too lol...
    And, how long does it take to make a theme? Tell me, how long is a piece of string?
    Last edited by nateD; 12-17-2012 at 01:18 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    ferris419 (12-17-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-17-2012)

  19. #2412
    Theme Inspector high dB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oldham, Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,229
    Thanks
    757
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 766 Posts

    Still surprised a tv company has never contacted K with all this drama 4 a show lmao

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to high dB For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (12-18-2012), nateD (12-17-2012)

  21. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    Still surprised a tv company has never contacted K with all this drama 4 a show lmao
    Lol like "jersey shore" and "real world" haha

  22. #2414
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by high dB View Post
    Still surprised a tv company has never contacted K with all this drama 4 a show lmao
    They have. I turned them down. Don't have time, obviously =P
    #eli7e revived me

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    high dB (12-17-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012)

  24. #2415
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    ... the painful to read grade 3 grammatical structure....

    That's insulting to 3rd graders man
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    On theme topic, almost done my lockscreen
    Awesome. Can't wait to check it out

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-17-2012)

  26. #2416
    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    That's insulting to 3rd graders man

    Awesome. Can't wait to check it out
    lol

    You got a PM dude
    And run with NeoStyle Lockscreen on under it in winterboard
    Last edited by The_Durben; 12-17-2012 at 03:52 PM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), TEK_2012 (12-17-2012)

  28. #2417
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    Durben you can pm me to buddy lol

    And guys seriously no flaming here.
    Most of us know Austin, so we know where we got into
    I know what I got into caus I have And followed all his themes
    I get bothered by The waiting..but I get over it the moment I see his aswome stuff

  29. #2418
    Durben when are you going to release that LS can't wait for that bad boy.
    Happy Holidays to everyone.

  30. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Durben you can pm me to buddy lol
    I could but you'll have to wait a bit my friend.
    Testing things I cannot test myself. Weather in my city is mostly cloudy and rainy from October to April
    Snow is rare, thunderstorms maybe once twice a year ect.
    Soon dude

    Quote Originally Posted by TEK_2012 View Post
    Durben when are you going to release that LS can't wait for that bad boy.
    Happy Holidays to everyone.
    See above

  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    jelleheindryckx (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-17-2012), nateD (12-17-2012), TEK_2012 (12-17-2012)

  32. #2420
    Not intended as spam...but is for the people! Will be adding more to it...

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...tion-mods.html

  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (12-17-2012), cl1ck4207 (12-18-2012), It's Mi (12-18-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), nateD (12-17-2012), The_Durben (12-17-2012)

Page 121 of 140 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111119120121122123 131 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •