Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I just sent Grant something to test. If all is good, then I post here.
    It's been working beautifully all day, MJ!. Post away -- unless you want to me to let it go through a full cycle - PM me. All good.

Nice little treat comin', gang!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-14-2013), Marty McFly (05-01-2013)

So lovin' these walls with UniAW, Jess!!! And now with Max's fat sun too.

Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-02-2013), MamaJaay (05-14-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I need a little help here. How can I get hi & lo text in MJSmash Extreme LS. Also need to get dates in a single line in this format Day, date-month-year. I tried with this code: currentDate = days[currentTime.getDay()] + ", " + currentDate + " " + months[currentTime.getMonth()] + " " + currentTime.getFullYear();
    but no luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazzat For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-14-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It's been working beautifully all day, MJ!. Post away -- unless you want to me to let it go through a full cycle - PM me. All good.

Nice little treat comin', gang!
    What was the treat? I like treats.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-14-2013)

Just lovin UniAW6.2 with MJ timed walls. Dacal's sun now an option. The birds - smaller balloons. So realistic...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-14-2013)

Hey mamajaay can you make this theme for my ipad.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpabcdefg For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,940 Times in 6,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jumpabcdefg View Post
    I believe that she is working on one.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I believe that she is working on one.
    That would be awesome

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpabcdefg For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

Yep

Yep
    Do you know how long it will be until it is out?

Do you know how long it will be until it is out?
    Ian has just changed Uniaw again, so I will be starting from scratch.

Hi @all,

It's not MJSmash Extreme, but a good workaround for the moment . Thx MamaJaay for the timed wall ! I LOVE them.

- Add a "Timed Wall" option, credit to MamaJaay (i love these walls...). When this option is active, the wallpaper changes every 30 minutes. It doesn't depend of the weather condition.

Original MJSmash Extreme by MamaJaay here : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...rd-widget.html

- Add a second touch function : first touch, same as Ian, to display the forecast (touch below the clock). Second touch (top part of the screen) : stop all animations and replace current wallpaper (timed wall/day night wallpapers,...) with a slide show (you can of course adjust it in the Config.js and replace the pictures with your own (in Images/SlideShow folder).

Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3advjcq5bj...E%29.theme.zip

Dacal

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (05-15-2013), Darrenrooster (05-17-2013), Destan (05-15-2013), King_O_Hill (05-15-2013), MamaJaay (05-15-2013), RandyTG (05-16-2013), sethbossfan (05-19-2013), Simon (05-15-2013)

Dacal,
    Je ne sais pas comment vous remercier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi @all,

It's not MJSmash Extreme, but a good workaround for the moment . Thx MamaJaay for the timed wall ! I LOVE them.

- Add a "Timed Wall" option, credit to MamaJaay (i love these walls...). When this option is active, the wallpaper changes every 30 minutes. It doesn't depend of the weather condition.

Original MJSmash Extreme by MamaJaay here : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...rd-widget.html

- Add a second touch function : first touch, same as Ian, to display the forecast (touch below the clock). Second touch (top part of the screen) : stop all animations and replace current wallpaper (timed wall/day night wallpapers,...) with a slide show (you can of course adjust it in the Config.js and replace the pictures with your own (in Images/SlideShow folder).

Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3advjcq5bj...E%29.theme.zip

Dacal
    This is great Dacal. But this doesn't load on my phone. Lock screen only shows my default wallpaper. No widget loads.,,

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

Hmm.. Okay.. redownloaded it. Weird. The components of the widget don't extract into their own folder - they scatter everywhere in my Documents folder using ZipViewer. And it now works..????? The only difference is I downloaded to computer first last time.. And I wonder if the Parentheses () in the name of the theme has anything to do with it. The folder the LS is in now is called EraseMe. Let me do some more testing. Never had this happen before.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

Hmm.. Okay.. redownloaded it. Weird. The components of the widget don't extract into their own folder - they scatter everywhere in my Documents folder using ZipViewer. And it now works..????? The only difference is I downloaded to computer first last time.. And I wonder if the Parentheses () in the name of the theme has anything to do with it. The folder the LS is in now is called EraseMe. Let me do some more testing. Never had this happen before.
    ProTip:
    Put the zip inside a folder before you extract the contents. then all things will extract within that folder.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (05-19-2013), RandyTG (05-16-2013)

ProTip:
    Put the zip inside a folder before you extract the contents. then all things will extract within that folder.
    Fascinating. Never have had to do that for any download EVER in 2 years. This is the first that didn't auto-extract into a folder bearing the name of the zip file. I think it's because it had a () in the name of the zip. I'll bet that was it. Again - I've downloaded HUNDREDS of zips onto my phone. And ZERO have ever scattered into the contents of the surrounding root folder. Only different variable in this package -- the () in the name. So what does that tell me?

Thanks, MJ!
    Grant

----------
    Last question. When running a transparent status bar - is there an easy way for me to get the animations and MJ's timed walls in Dacal's LS here - to start at the TOP of the screen instead of at top: 20px? --- but leave the clock and weather readouts where they are? The city name would get covered by items in my status bar if I just simply moved the whole widget to top: 0px.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 05-15-2013 at 12:04 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

Fascinating. Never have had to do that for any download EVER in 2 years. This is the first that didn't auto-extract into a folder bearing the name of the zip file. I think it's because it had a () in the name of the zip. I'll bet that was it. Again - I've downloaded HUNDREDS of zips onto my phone. And ZERO have ever scattered into the contents of the surrounding root folder. Only different variable in this package -- the () in the name. So what does that tell me?

Thanks, MJ!
    Grant

----------
    Last question. When running a transparent status bar - is there an easy way for me to get the animations and MJ's timed walls in Dacal's LS here - to start at the TOP of the screen instead of at -20px? --- but leave the clock and weather readouts where they are? The city name would get covered by items in my status bar if I just simply moved the whole widget -20px.

It actually has nothing to do with the (). It's the way the zip was packaged. If you put all contents into a folder and then ZIP the folder, when it's extracted, it puts everything back in said folder....

However, if you select all the folders and files and then zip them (without putting them in a folder first) it scatters them when unzipped...

and easiest way is move the whole widget -20px, and then simply move the city and desc entries in the css +20px

33. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

RandyTG (05-16-2013)

Strange .. I can not get forecast to appear. I've tried Change Click = true; also.
    I normally use Topaz LS and it has never been a problem with this before. I do not use lock info either.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (05-15-2013)

Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 ... LastLast