Page 727 of 773 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717725726727728729 737 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,540 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #14521
    Quote Originally Posted by coupe_rc View Post
    Hi, what is a drifters version ? its a modded version of location ? or another thing..
    A modded verion - yes indeed. Yahoo recently changed the way they do things, ie: now charging for their geoservice

    The guys in the UniAw6.0 thread posted a revised location.js file on page #1 with a work around. That however tends to only work with newer widgets. The Drifter posted another version of the revised location.js further in on page #20 that works for older widgets. Here is the link:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post6821023
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-05-2013 at 02:35 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (04-10-2013)

  3. #14522
    Quote Originally Posted by mfisherbsu View Post
    McFly,

    Did that fix the LS current weather updating issue on the theme you posted previously? My forecast updates fine, but the current weather only updates when I respring.

    Also, when I shifted the clock hand down to fit the I5 screen it stretched it. NO fix found yet. post #14431

    Thanks again for any help! Have an awesome weekend!

    Matt

    Attachment 630439
    Hey mfisherbsu,

    I assume you mean the replacement loction.js file? Although I haven't had time to have a look, I will shortly. I'll post as soon as I have some more info and will also post a revised version of the LS. You should have a look at this thread starting at this post:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post6823033

    A few of us couldn't get any of our GPS weather widgets to update automatically on the fly - always needed a respring in order to see the update. Found that a general reset solves the problem! It could very well be a problem with the widget, as I said I will certainly take a look. Just good info to know and worth a try if you're having issues.

    Also, I updated the widget since I posted it last, instead of using LibWeather, to get data it goes through the MyLocation.txt file so do you have the MyLocation app installed and working correctly?
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-05-2013 at 04:03 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    mfisherbsu (04-06-2013)

  5. #14523
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dannysmobiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sheffield uk
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 73 Times in 47 Posts

    hi i just wonder if theys a way to change the icon's on the weather were the arrow is from



    to the ones ive seen on ere


  6. #14524
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Very nice setup! Could you share your dock please? Many thanks!
    I will when I get home from work, got a long 12 hour shift ahead of me. You asking for the widget or the dock in the widget? The dock is from Pinoy which has been posted numerous times on here

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (04-06-2013)

  8. #14525
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    I will when I get home from work, got a long 12 hour shift ahead of me. You asking for the widget or the dock in the widget? The dock is from Pinoy which has been posted numerous times on here
    Yeah just the dock. I'll have a google and see if I can find it. Thanks again!

  9. #14526
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysmobiles View Post
    hi i just wonder if theys a way to change the icon's on the weather were the arrow is from



    to the ones ive seen on ere

    For sure you can. I don't have time to type out the instructions right now (in the car) but if you're still trying to figure out how to do this, PM me and I will run through it with you.

  10. #14527
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dannysmobiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sheffield uk
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 73 Times in 47 Posts

    thank you yea im still looking how to do it ill pm you now

  11. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey mfisherbsu,

    I assume you mean the replacement loction.js file? Although I haven't had time to have a look, I will shortly. I'll post as soon as I have some more info and will also post a revised version of the LS. You should have a look at this thread starting at this post:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...ml#post6823033

    A few of us couldn't get any of our GPS weather widgets to update automatically on the fly - always needed a respring in order to see the update. Found that a general reset solves the problem! It could very well be a problem with the widget, as I said I will certainly take a look. Just good info to know and worth a try if you're having issues.

    Also, I updated the widget since I posted it last, instead of using LibWeather, to get data it goes through the MyLocation.txt file so do you have the MyLocation app installed and working correctly?

    Thanks for the help! I've been on the uniaw6.0 thread, awesome stuff! I did follow the king o hill setup for mylocation and it seems to be working correctly. I've been using that lock screen for the last 48 hrs or so. I am getting good updates on it as long as I'm on wifi. If I go off wifi to 4g then it wont update without a respring. Haven't left town yet to see if it follows me. Sounds like 6.1 may be out in a couple weeks.

    I appreciate you sharing the updated LS when you finish. No rush! Also, dare I mention it.....If it's easy while you're in there see if you can figure out when the hand grows so much when you shift it down to fit the i5 screen (previous post). I'm all guessed out on it. Thanks again!

    Matt

  12. #14529
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Am I the only one with a few buttons not themed?

    Does anyone know the image name for this one?

    Many thanks

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365275549.499050.jpg

  13. #14530
    Can someone make an auxo toggle for Do Not Disturb

  14. #14531
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Yeah just the dock. I'll have a google and see if I can find it. Thanks again!
    Here you go bro, credits to Pinoy.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2200.PNG 
Views:	275 
Size:	1.7 KB 
ID:	630765

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (04-07-2013)

  16. #14532
    iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Dune is great, but I don't think anything tops Boss.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365302835.290742.jpg

  17. #14533
    Just made Find My Friends icon. Hope you like it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FMF.png 
Views:	138 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	630792

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali-jabbar For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (04-07-2013), kwajkid (04-09-2013)

  19. #14534
    Hey guys, I just got my iPhone replaced with a new one. Other one had a defective vol. button. I was unable to back up my ip5. Luckily the replacement was at ver. 6.1.2. I almost lost the ability to jailbreak. Anyways the most important problem was that I purchased the boss.ios from themeit but now I can't find it and get the app back. Please please help.

  20. #14535
    iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rtyuii876 View Post
    Hey guys, I just got my iPhone replaced with a new one. Other one had a defective vol. button. I was unable to back up my ip5. Luckily the replacement was at ver. 6.1.2. I almost lost the ability to jailbreak. Anyways the most important problem was that I purchased the boss.ios from themeit but now I can't find it and get the app back. Please please help.
    Did you add the ThemeIt repo to Cydia?

  21. #14536
    Man I feel silly, in my frustration I have overlooked something. I was trying to add the ithemesky repo source thinking it was the themeit source. Thanks guys

    Thank you "youdiedtrying"

  22. #14537
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    Here you go bro, credits to Pinoy.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2200.PNG 
Views:	275 
Size:	1.7 KB 
ID:	630765
    Appreciate that friend. Was this dock ever in any of the packages? (This screenshot is taken from post 1.)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.png 
Views:	324 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	630842

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    kwajkid (04-09-2013)

  24. #14538
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    So here is my final setup. Nothing special but I'm very happy with it. Think it's only missing some 'boss hands' on the Durben iWidget clock.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0647.PNG 
Views:	206 
Size:	721.1 KB 
ID:	630852Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0648.PNG 
Views:	181 
Size:	653.2 KB 
ID:	630853

    And here are a couple of simple icons I made to complete the theme.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbcnews.png 
Views:	114 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	630854Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmi.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	630855Click image for larger version. 

Name:	santander.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	630856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skynews.png 
Views:	110 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	630857

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

    kwajkid (04-07-2013)

  26. #14539
    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Appreciate that friend. Was this dock ever in any of the packages? (This screenshot is taken from post 1.)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.png 
Views:	324 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	630842
    I had that dock a while back but not anymore. I believe it's in cydia on one of the French resources called light dock but I'm not totally sure. I'll look for it later

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to kwajkid For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (04-07-2013)

  28. #14540
    Yakitori

    May I please send a request for your amazing mail icon saying "W. Murrow"

Page 727 of 773 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717725726727728729 737 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •