Page 588 of 773 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578586587588589590 598 638 688 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,760 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #11741
    Is there an omnifocus icon available for day or night mod? Just browsed elilab's photobucket for 45 minutes but could not find it .. So if someone could point me in the right direction ?

  2. #11742
    Can someone make me a zeppelin logo sayng "Nelu"? Thx

  3. #11743
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Lucys:

    Hope you are having a great day!!! I got it all set up with no problem! I can't THANK YOU enough. Appreciate your kindness and patience helping me out! Take care and talk to you soon!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1347393181.559146.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	611642

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donkeylarry For This Useful Post:

    erayser (09-11-2012), Lucys (09-11-2012)

  5. #11744
    my simple version of omnifocus

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Omnifocus.png 
Views:	218 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	611643Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Omnifocus2.png 
Views:	201 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	611644Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Omnifocus3.png 
Views:	196 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	611645

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bente For This Useful Post:

    jc4108 (09-11-2012), Ntryst (09-15-2012), yakitori2009 (09-11-2012)

  7. #11745
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    Hi folks please can anybody tell me where the green sms bubble location in ifile is!??
    I wanna change the color and i am searching for hours daaamn. Thx a lot
    Theme > Bundles> UI Chat Kit > balloons 1&2

    If I remember correctly
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  8. #11746
    Zeppelin sayng "Nelu" please! thx

  9. #11747
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Theme > Bundles> UI Chat Kit > balloons 1&2

    If I remember correctly
    theme>Bundles>com.apple.chatkit>balloons 1,2 and blue ...isn't it?

  10. #11748
    Shadowgun

    240x240

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shadowgun240.png 
Views:	202 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	611651

    120x120

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shadowgun.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	611652 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shadowgun1.png 
Views:	166 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	611653 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shadowgun2.png 
Views:	179 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	611654

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bente For This Useful Post:

    JOVR06 (09-11-2012), Lucys (09-11-2012), ShioN915 (10-10-2012), Smitbeat (09-11-2012), yakitori2009 (09-11-2012)

  12. #11749
    I love the layout how you did that?...I will pay for that!!!!! please!!!

  13. #11750
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    I think you are talking about YouTube by Google, my last icon for tonight~

    YouTube


    120 x 120 pixels

    Attachment 611595 Attachment 611596 Attachment 611597

    Good Night^^
    these icons looks stunning! thank you so much, loving it on my phone... THanks again yakitori your a champ!

    3d icon for kik please... thanks have a good day everyone
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kik-messenger-logo1.jpg 
Views:	892 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	611662
    regular please...
    Last edited by emmanravalo; 09-11-2012 at 05:00 PM.

  14. #11751
    I have installed angry birds, angry birds seasons and angry birds space. In trying to change the 3 icons have a single image applications. As I can change each application with an image?
    (sorry for my English)

  15. #11752
    Quote Originally Posted by JOVR06 View Post
    I have installed angry birds, angry birds seasons and angry birds space. In trying to change the 3 icons have a single image applications. As I can change each application with an image?
    (sorry for my English)
    Taken this from a while back in this forum.

    Just SSH in to your device (I prefer iFunBox, or iFile, when my comp isn't with me), go to private/var/mobile/Applications, find the one you need, and you probably need to skip just Angry Birds app, and three others have to be changed... so for example: click on AB Rio, the file will open, inside you will see folders, iTunes Artwork, iTunesMetadata.plist... skip those and click on the app itself, inside you will find Info.plist, that's what you need. Make a copy of it just in case, then open it with any editor such as notepad, or wordpad and look for this string:

    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>Angry Birds</string>,

    change Angry Birds to Angry Birds Rio, so it's gonna look like this

    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>Angry Birds Rio</string>

    save it and replace the one inside with edited one, respring and you will see your icon has changed to Angry Birds Rio, rename the icon you want to put instead to, Angry Birds [email protected] etc. you know the rest and voila, you'll see the one you want on your springboard. Good Luck.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

    JOVR06 (09-11-2012), SneakYMatt (09-17-2012), yakitori2009 (09-11-2012)

  17. #11753
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialCMay View Post
    Can someone make this icon in the night mod please!
    here is your request for night mod~

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elNZe.png 
Views:	255 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	611678

    touch up a little of light effect

    credit to origin maker

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    Hi folks please can anybody tell me where the green sms bubble location in ifile is!??
    I wanna change the color and i am searching for hours daaamn. Thx a lot
    If you are talking about the native SMS bubble, here is the path:

    boss theme\Bundles\com.apple.chatkit

    change the color to your liking...

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    @yakitori..
    Could u plz make this icon in night mod and could u plz make me a zeppelin DEVILz
    Thanx mate.
    Attachment 611616
    here is your request for night mod and zeppelin logo

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiveScore.png 
Views:	5470 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	611682

    Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1268
Size:  6.4 KB
    Name:  etched@2x.png
Views: 1287
Size:  6.3 KB
    Name:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1287
Size:  6.0 KB

    Good Day~

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovabianconero View Post
    Can someone make me a zeppelin logo sayng "Nelu"? Thx
    here is your zeppelin logo

    Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1274
Size:  5.0 KB
    Name:  etched@2x.png
Views: 1256
Size:  4.9 KB
    Name:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1268
Size:  4.7 KB
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-11-2012 at 08:54 PM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (09-12-2012), MyJoosBox (09-14-2012)

  19. #11754
    iPhoneaholic TheOfficialCMay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charlottesville Va
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 251 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    here is your request for night mod~

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elNZe.png 
Views:	255 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	611678

    touch up a little of light effect

    credit to origin maker



    If you are talking about the native SMS bubble, here is the path:

    boss theme\Bundles\com.apple.chatkit

    change the color to your liking...



    here is your request for night mod and zeppelin logo

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiveScore.png 
Views:	5470 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	611682

    Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1268
Size:  6.4 KB
    Name:  etched@2x.png
Views: 1287
Size:  6.3 KB
    Name:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1287
Size:  6.0 KB

    Good Day~



    here is your zeppelin logo

    Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1274
Size:  5.0 KB
    Name:  etched@2x.png
Views: 1256
Size:  4.9 KB
    Name:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1268
Size:  4.7 KB
    Thanks bro!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheOfficialCMay For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-11-2012)

  21. #11755
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Taken this from a while back in this forum.

    Just SSH in to your device (I prefer iFunBox, or iFile, when my comp isn't with me), go to private/var/mobile/Applications, find the one you need, and you probably need to skip just Angry Birds app, and three others have to be changed... so for example: click on AB Rio, the file will open, inside you will see folders, iTunes Artwork, iTunesMetadata.plist... skip those and click on the app itself, inside you will find Info.plist, that's what you need. Make a copy of it just in case, then open it with any editor such as notepad, or wordpad and look for this string:

    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>Angry Birds</string>,

    change Angry Birds to Angry Birds Rio, so it's gonna look like this

    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>Angry Birds Rio</string>

    save it and replace the one inside with edited one, respring and you will see your icon has changed to Angry Birds Rio, rename the icon you want to put instead to, Angry Birds [email protected] etc. you know the rest and voila, you'll see the one you want on your springboard. Good Luck.

    thanks for your help!

  22. #11756
    Please!Icon 3D games "Gangtar Rio" and "Horn". thanks.

  23. #11757
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    SWEDEN/JÄRNA
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts

    nice theme then .

  24. #11758
    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    Yakitori Can you make me a Zepplin ...not sure if that's different from a Carrier Logo , because before my comp crashed I had never heard of the other.
    Back when my comp was up & running I had MANY things i had collected for my phone that was deleted from my comp including my Carrier Logo ...or Zepplin whatever they are called these days....lol
    I had one that was just like my signature pic of "Devilman" without the little Devil guy or the "Z" on the end.
    I can't remember who originally made it for me (if that person remembers, please let me know) nor can I remember the name of the font that was used (if anyone knows the font name, please let me know)
    If you could reproduce this as closely as possible, same colors, & gradients an so on that would be AMAZING.
    Thank You in advance...& Keep up the awesome work!
    Since you can't remember the font name, I tried to work based on your image given.
    This is my best can cope with... sorry



    first you need to install Zeppelin from Cydia (free tweak), after that create a folder (e.g. MySign) and put all these 3 images inside
    ssh your custom folder to /Library/Zeppelin, apply your carrier logo in Settings>Zeppelin (no need respring)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black@2x.png 
Views:	438 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	611714
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black@2x.png 
Views:	438 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	611714
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black@2x.png 
Views:	438 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	611714

    please make sure their file name are [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

    cheers^^
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-11-2012 at 11:39 PM.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (09-12-2012), SHARON1O (11-05-2012)

  26. #11759
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Since you can't remember the font name, I tried to work based on your image given.
    This is my best can cope with... sorry



    first you need to install Zeppelin from Cydia (free tweak), after that create a folder (e.g. MySign) and put all these 3 images inside
    ssh your custom folder to /Library/Zeppelin, apply your carrier logo in Settings>Zeppelin (no need respring)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black@2x.png 
Views:	438 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	611714
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black@2x.png 
Views:	438 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	611714
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black@2x.png 
Views:	438 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	611714

    please make sure their file name are [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

    cheers^^

    THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!! I apologize that I wasn't around for a day or so...had things going on, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    You did an amazing job for not knowing what to use...I'M FLOORED!! ...You truly are a Master at what you do!

    Hopefully more people will see how much work you have done around here & give you Gold Status, because it's well deserved.

    Thank You again!!


    irst you need to install Zeppelin from Cydia (free tweak), after that create a folder (e.g. MySign) and put all these 3 images inside
    ssh your custom folder to /Library/Zeppelin, apply your carrier logo in Settings>Zeppelin (no need respring)
    I have a question... Can you ONLY put the Zep logo on the left side, or can you put it in the middle where the clock is.
    I know back when I was on here pretty regularly someone had their name where the clock usually goes.

    Does the Zep program let you do this, or is it something you have to do in a .plist?

    Thanks in Advance...& THANK YOU AGAIN!!! for everything.
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 09-12-2012 at 12:35 AM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-12-2012)

  28. #11760
    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!! I apologize that I wasn't around for a day or so...had things going on, but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    You did an amazing job for not knowing what to use...I'M FLOORED!! ...You truly are a Master at what you do!
    Hopefully more people will see how much work you have done around here & give you Gold Status, because it's well deserved.
    Thank You again!!
    Glad to know they are fine for you
    whatever color status really not important to me, I am just doing what I could for the community...

    Good day

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    sand_man (09-12-2012)

Page 588 of 773 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578586587588589590 598 638 688 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •