Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jaku for iOS 5

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Yeah the previous version worked great. I did email the author but never heard back.
    Hey sorry if you were trying to message me mate. Cleared up some space.

Email between SubtleLock dev and myself below (with his reply on top)

-----

I understand, the delay when showing info is solved for next release however, I haven't experienced lag, unless sliding the camera up, and I get that whether it's installed or not

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Liam wrote:

Hi Michael,

Just to let you know the latest version is very laggy on my iPhone 4. I back up deb files from the archive directory (if & when it is convenient) so I'm glad I had two older versions on my pc. This one seems great.
    Maybe the now playing info causes a lag on 'older' devices like mine, though I found the time would always lag to show up on my lockscreen even when not playing music.
    Not complaining at all. Just a heads up.

Cheers,
    Liam

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-14-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (07-15-2013)

Loving Jaku icons ! !

Thanks iGeriya for the wall !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1403.PNG 
Views:	1093 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	644585   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1407.PNG 
Views:	1087 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	644586  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinchan.Nohara For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

I took a bit of a break from Jaku and thus didn't post here for a while, but I'm back in the game.

Work in progress set up, still tweaking the wallpaper a bit. As always (if anyone remembers) what you see is not indicative of any photoshop ability, natural or acquired.

Edit: Replaced the original screenshot with a newer one that has better dock shadows.
    Last edited by Vicarious; 07-15-2013 at 12:37 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013)

Does anyone have IntelliScreenX? Because I was looking through the Jaku Extensions.theme I'm iFile and I saw images for IntelliScreenX and the image on my statusbar is not themed... Does anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by Inzane View Post
    Does anyone have IntelliScreenX? Because I was looking through the Jaku Extensions.theme I'm iFile and I saw images for IntelliScreenX and the image on my statusbar is not themed... Does anyone know why?

I use ISX. I tend to drop my custom ISX statusbar icons directly into the springboard folder, otherwise they don't remain themed.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (07-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I use ISX. I tend to drop my custom ISX statusbar icons directly into the springboard folder, otherwise they don't remain themed.
    So should I copy/paste the jaku isx icons from the extensions folder and place them in my springboard.app folder?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inzane For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), radioBirdman (07-15-2013)

Yep, overwriting the existing files.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Fr3shJ1v3 (07-16-2013), radioBirdman (07-15-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yep, overwriting the existing files.
    I've been looking everywhere in iFile for the existing ISX icons but I can't seem to find them anywhere

Also if I'm supposed to c/p the isx icons in the extensions folder, are the icons in there named correctly already? And where do I paste them, I still can't figure it out

Edit: okay so I tried everything possible and they're still not themed. I even downloaded the isx jaku theme(I think it was Chevys) off of the jaku repo just to make sure I had everything setup correctly and nothing changed so ............ 😑🔫
    Last edited by Inzane; 07-15-2013 at 06:36 PM.

They *used to* go in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/

*Edit cause MrManBird updated the info : it's now /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/, after the naming convention is changed from the outdated '3. Jaku Essentials' info.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 07-15-2013 at 09:36 PM.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Fr3shJ1v3 (07-16-2013), radioBirdman (07-15-2013)

Oh bugger I forgot... the devs changed ISX a couple of versions ago... The statusbar icons are now at //System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework
    The naming convention changed too.. they now follow the ColorOnGrayShadow_ / WhiteOnBlackEtch_ / WhiteOnBlackShadow_ convention. Unlike the standard though, the two sets of "WhiteOn" are the same size.
    To use the Jaku icons, duplicate the FSO_ icons and re-name those two sets to WhiteOnBlackEtch_ & WhiteOnBlackShadow_
    Re-name the Default_ set to ColorOnGrayShadow_
    Drop all 12 icons into //System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework, overwriting the existing icons, ignoring the SD icons.

Sorry I forgot all this earlier. It changed a while ago and I'm a bit out of practice!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-15-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (07-16-2013)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddl For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-05-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Attachment 644443

Maybe this help you .. !
    Thanks again for this, but now that I went to use it found out that the words of my typing are not showing up, it's behind the image. Shouldn't it be a transparent png? When trying to save this file, it's only jpg, "ImageUploadedByModMyi1373677068.744836.jpg" Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Oh bugger I forgot... the devs changed ISX a couple of versions ago... The statusbar icons are now at //System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework
    The naming convention changed too.. they now follow the ColorOnGrayShadow_ / WhiteOnBlackEtch_ / WhiteOnBlackShadow_ convention. Unlike the standard though, the two sets of "WhiteOn" are the same size.
    To use the Jaku icons, duplicate the FSO_ icons and re-name those two sets to WhiteOnBlackEtch_ & WhiteOnBlackShadow_
    Re-name the Default_ set to ColorOnGrayShadow_
    Drop all 12 icons into //System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework, overwriting the existing icons, ignoring the SD icons.

Sorry I forgot all this earlier. It changed a while ago and I'm a bit out of practice!
    Thanks for your help and you too froggy. I've tried everything you guys said. Maybe I'm putting them in the wrong folder? I tried to just make a uikit.framework theme for wb and put the images in there and it still didn't work. Does anyone have these icons already renamed and ready to go?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Inzane For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-16-2013)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddl For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-16-2013)

iFile icon i made ! Inspired by MiOS7's iFile Icon ( One of the coolest icons i've ever seen seriously . Great work by Truck ) . So i could'nt resist making a replica of it for my current theme ! i hope it looks like the original in some way ! 2 versions available .

Download from attachments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-2.png 
Views:	462 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	644628  
    Attached Files Attached Files

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shinchan.Nohara For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-16-2013), broflok (07-16-2013), dbtennis7 (07-16-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (07-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchan.Nohara View Post
    Awesome iFile icons
    Please tell me your Jakurepo user name so I can give you contributor rights. AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING JAKU YOUR LOVE

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually just bought forecast and that happens to have everything I wanted on my lockscreen and turned out looking really nice. I will post pictures later.

Froggy, I applied those files from your updated link and everything works great. Thank you!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr3shJ1v3 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-16-2013)

Yeah Forecast is sleek. Glad my images worked.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by Fr3shJ1v3; 07-16-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinchan.Nohara View Post
    Loving Jaku icons ! !

Thanks iGeriya for the wall !
    Do you know the font in your lockscreen? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    I took a bit of a break from Jaku and thus didn't post here for a while, but I'm back in the game.

Work in progress set up, still tweaking the wallpaper a bit. As always (if anyone remembers) what you see is not indicative of any photoshop ability, natural or acquired.

Edit: Replaced the original screenshot with a newer one that has better dock shadows.
    Any chance you'd post the blue phone icon? Thanks!!!
    Last edited by dbtennis7; 07-16-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Page 1341 of 1502 FirstFirst ... 341 841 1241 1291 133113391340134113421343 1351 1391 1441 ... LastLast