Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 765

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iFlat /// EVOLUTION

  1. #601
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Tx
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nosoberty View Post
    When I tried to download the upgrade from Cydia, I received two error messages:

    subprocess dpkg-deb --control returned error exit status 2
    Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

    Any ideas what these mean? I've tried several times to install and gotten the same messages. I have an iPhone 4 with 4.3.1 firmware. Thanks.
    The error has been going on since Monday buddy.

  2. #602

  3. #603
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by invisiblelight View Post
    how do you get this to work with iflat theme?

    pls advise.

    tvos
    You need colorkeyboard to start with. Then you need to get the Revi-KRS keyboard itself. Then you need to ssh or ifile and move the keyboard into the colorkeyboard file to actually get it to work.

  4. #604
    Now...here's some support!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winterboard.png 
Views:	139 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	545682Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gpSPhone@2x.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	545683Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snes4iphone@2x.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	545684

  5. #605
    The updating issue should be fixed

  6. #606
    Request please?


    Calvetica:
    com.westaydesign.calvetica
    icon.png


    Flick Tunes:
    com.sogeekysoftware.flicktunes
    [email protected]


    USAA:
    com.usaa.UsaaMobile
    [email protected]


    Occasions:
    com.handcarvedcode.Occasions
    Icon-114.png or [email protected], it has both...


    QRANK:
    com.ricochetlabs.trivia
    [email protected]



    Thanks

  7. #607
    Hi can someone tell me how to change the time format to 24 hours.

    I have it as 04:42 PM but i want it to display as 16:42 pm. I had a look in the wallpaper.html in the widget section and see all the clock stuff but not sure what to change =\

    Thanks in advance.

    EDIT - is there a sbsettings theme for this?
    Last edited by kris147; 09-01-2011 at 10:37 AM.

  8. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Hi can someone tell me how to change the time format to 24 hours.

    I have it as 04:42 PM but i want it to display as 16:42 pm. I had a look in the wallpaper.html in the widget section and see all the clock stuff but not sure what to change =\

    Thanks in advance.

    EDIT - is there a sbsettings theme for this?
    The option is right on top in Wallpaper.html. You need the latest version of the theme.

    There's a user-created sbsettings here: http://blog.themeitapp.com/2011/07/iflat-evo-user-mods/

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

    kris147 (09-01-2011)

  10. #609
    Hi mate yup I found that site before your reply. Been modding it quite a bit. But there is one thing I can't get to work and its the facebook mod Do you know why.

    Also in the widget wallpaper.html I sorted the clock and then changed all the text to 00ccff a nice blue that i saw someone have.

    But the temperature reading is still blue. I cant see where to change it. Could you help with that.

  11. #610
    Is there a color keyboard for this?

  12. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeZeR View Post
    Is there a color keyboard for this?
    Not a colorful one yet. I use the ones in CK there some nice ones. The blue/yellow one is great.

    Decke - The battery on iflat 3 isn't working. It charges yellow, but once unplugged the battery looks empty even at 100%.

    I sorted the facebook mod and everything else! Loving it now.

    All i need to mnow now is - to make it perfect - is how to change the celsius blue on the widget and how to get the battery to work =\

  13. #612
    I"ve made a little whatsapp mod but it contains chat bubbles from h1UI. Couldn't use the original ones..looked bad with the small bubbles...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1314910331.937844.jpg 
Views:	1566 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	545709

  14. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    I"ve made a little whatsapp mod but it contains chat bubbles from h1UI. Couldn't use the original ones..looked bad with the small bubbles...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1314910331.937844.jpg 
Views:	1566 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	545709
    Thats cool. Are you on 4.3.3 with the carrier logo changed to that?

    Sorted the weather with winscp. OMFG this theme is rocking my phone big TIME!!

    Now only the battery is missing!!
    Last edited by kris147; 09-01-2011 at 03:16 PM.

  15. #614
    Yes...on 4.3.3! Yesterday i changed the carrier logo on my friends phone using the same method. He's on 4.2.1

    @ decke

    What's the name of the font you're using on the Springboard!???
    Last edited by sino84; 09-01-2011 at 04:15 PM.

  16. #615
    I hate how when I try to edit the html for the widget everything is bunched together, I can't tell what is what. Unless its just me. But I would like to fix how it says "Septemt":

    Edit: After I posted the screenshot I saw it was just getting cutoff, I was looking for a spelling error. Got it fixed by renaming it to "Sept" so it fit. But if someone knows how to make "September" fit, I think it would look better.

    Last edited by jjk454ss; 09-01-2011 at 06:38 PM.

  17. #616
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    Not a colorful one yet. I use the ones in CK there some nice ones. The blue/yellow one is great.

    Decke - The battery on iflat 3 isn't working. It charges yellow, but once unplugged the battery looks empty even at 100%.

    I sorted the facebook mod and everything else! Loving it now.

    All i need to mnow now is - to make it perfect - is how to change the celsius blue on the widget and how to get the battery to work =\
    Update to iFlat3 Evo V2.1 this fixes the battery image being displayed empty. Colorkeyboard isn't done yet but both Decke and Robink are working on 2 seperate ones. I've been harrasing them about it forever now so don't worry they'll get done.

  18. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Yes...on 4.3.3! Yesterday i changed the carrier logo on my friends phone using the same method. He's on 4.2.1

    @ decke

    What's the name of the font you're using on the Springboard!???
    Can you tell me how you did it mate?I am on vodafone UK and cant change it for the life of me =\

  19. #618
    Now i got it!!! It's Qlassik Font!!!! Yehaaa!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1314949742.725263.jpg 
Views:	584 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	545747

    @kris

    I'll upload a bundle for you later mate!

    Ok mate..unzip the package in the link and put it in the Bundles directory of iFlatEVO. Enjoy!!

    com.apple.Vodafone_uk.rar
    Last edited by sino84; 09-02-2011 at 02:39 AM.

  20. #619
    Woooaaaah that update got a progress gear!!!! Awesome!!!!

  21. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    I"ve made a little whatsapp mod but it contains chat bubbles from h1UI. Couldn't use the original ones..looked bad with the small bubbles...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1314910331.937844.jpg 
Views:	1566 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	545709

    If you can get permission for using those chat bubbles can you post a zip of this mod please?? :-)

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •