Page 249 of 317 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239247248249250251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 6323

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official NBA Thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I guess we should just agree to disagree then. We are both dealing in a whole bunch of woulda coulda shoulda's. I see what he did, that won them a few games along the way through the years. You may be right another better point guard could have done the same or better. But that doesnt take away what Fisher did. I am calling what I saw and I saw him change those games. Simple as that.

And I am not alone, I have seen many people and sports writers say the same. And not just Lakers fans.
    Yes it doesn't take away from what he did, he was good enough for them to get the job done, multiple times. He may have shot poorly a lot, but he made some key shots that helped them win titles.

What the Lakers need to do is realize they need to be in a rebuilding phase, and quickly so they can try to get it done with Kobe before he retires. He said hes not gonna sit around and become a jump shooter, or shoot a worse fg%, or average less than 20ppg, if hes not Kobe hes not playing. Gasol will be traded I imagine.
    Last edited by davebu; 02-11-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't stand the Lakers and even I have been able to appreciate how much of a game changer Fisher was at times.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    It's not hard to lead the league in scoring if you're putting up 30 shots a game and get to the charity strip mostly because of your name.
    I haven't seem much of the Lakers this season, but I've never thought they give him the favorable calls at all. I've seen plenty where he's outright mangled and they do nothing. It's not like we are talking about Wade here.
    Last edited by mortopher; 02-11-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 7,007 Posts

lol, finally some reason. I'm not saying he was the best poing guard in the world. FAR from it. But he was good and hit some HUGE shots over the years that changed those games. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    I can't stand the Lakers and even I have been able to appreciate how much of a game changer Fisher was at times.

I haven't seem much of the Lakers this season, but I've never thought they give him the favorable calls at all. I've seen plenty where he's outright mangled and they do nothing. It's not like we are talking about Wade here.
    Wade get's the most phantom calls but Kobe's gotten them over the years. Not as much as players who drive but he'll still get more calls than the average player.

I admitted Fisher hit some big shots, but replace him with any other PG and Kobe still has 5 rings. What exactly did Fisher do the 3 years he wasn't on the Lakers?

BTW do any of you guys know an app that fakes user location (even gps location) because I want to watch the Knicks game on my phone but can't because of the blackout?
    Last edited by punjabi212; 02-11-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks

Fisher played pretty well in Utah I believe when he was with them.

Fakelocation or location spoofer I think may help. If they have been updated to work with your firmware at least. That is what I used to use.

Not that it matters but here's Fisher's career stats. Not that bad at all IMO.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

punjabi212 (02-11-2012)

All he does is LIN LIN LIN.

Thanks

When will carmelo and amar'e be back?
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Thanks

Lin didn't have as good a game but still got it done. I think the guy is for real.

Thanks

Agree. 8/22 he's becoming a kobe lol
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Quote Originally Posted by celeron View Post
    When will carmelo and amar'e be back?
    I think Amare will be back for the next game. As for Melo, I don't want him to come back lol.

Lin had an off night but it was bound to happen. Especially after yesterdays emotionally draining game.

Thanks

I cant wait to see lin face a good defensive team

Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    I cant wait to see lin face a good defensive team
    Haters will always hate.

Thanks

Fisher played pretty well in Utah I believe when he was with them.

Fakelocation or location spoofer I think may help. If they have been updated to work with your firmware at least. That is what I used to use.

Not that it matters but here's Fisher's career stats. Not that bad at all IMO.
    A career 40%, 8.7ppg, 3.1apg for a pg is pretty weak.

Amare was supposed to be back tomorrow, melo is another week or so.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    A career 40%, 8.7ppg, 3.1apg for a pg is pretty weak.

Amare was supposed to be back tomorrow, melo is another week or so.
    You really dont like Fisher do you lol. Werent you the one that asked what happened to him this year? Kinda goes against the whole thinking he sux doesnt it? Taking a career total doesnt really show how good someone was at one point. You can see from his mid career stats he was consistently averaging double digit points. He was a good player.

You really dont like Fisher do you lol. Werent you the one that asked what happened to him this year? Kinda goes against the whole thinking he sux doesnt it? Taking a career total doesnt really show how good someone was at one point. You can see from his mid career stats he was consistently averaging double digit points. He was a good player.
    He was averaging double digit points but his shooting was pretty bad.

I was the one who asked what happened to him this year because he's doing worse than his usual bad numbers. Career 40% is pretty bad.

Rondo just had a crazy triple double. 32pts, 15ast, 10reb

Thanks

I was the one who asked what happened to him this year because he's doing worse than his usual bad numbers. Career 40% is pretty bad.
    Oh, whoops Getting mixed up in my old age lol.

Ok, so you two think Fisher sucked, got it. I dont. Mortopher didnt and he hates Lakers. To each their own I guess. All I know is I have yelled Fisher's name many a time in joyful exhilaration

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

All I know is I have yelled Fisher's name many a time in joyful exhilaration
    I was always on the other end of the spectrum whenever I yelled his name lol

Miami is inching closer to #1 seed in the east. Bulls better hope Rose's back injury isn't too serious.

Thanks

Oh, whoops Getting mixed up in my old age lol.

Ok, so you two think Fisher sucked, got it. I dont. Mortopher didnt and he hates Lakers. To each their own I guess. All I know is I have yelled Fisher's name many a time in joyful exhilaration
    Hey, he made some great shots, but overall he was not a solid starting PG, and he is getting worse. I really don't know who else they could have tried to get instead of him though, and he was good enough for Phil's offense.

Miami is inching closer to #1 seed in the east. Bulls better hope Rose's back injury isn't too serious.
    Inching closer? Take a look at the Bulls schedule so far, hardest schedule in the league. We have played 20 road games compared to 10 home games. We have played less than 5 with our starting lineup, 3 losses when Deng was out, 2 when Rose was out. Simply put, we don't loose when we are healthy. Miami just isn't built to win games like the Bulls are. 69ppg from 3 players and everyone else just watches, one of those guys doesn't play their best and they have a pretty big chance of loosing.

Oh, lets see if they can get past the Bucks this time, be crazy if they dropped 3 in a row to them. If only that game was on NBA TV.

Rondo just had a crazy triple double. 32pts, 15ast, 10reb
    He hasn't been getting double digits for 3 years now, but does it matter how much you score when you do it so inefficiently? Rondo, like always was great, lol at the rumors for Gasol. Watson just isn't fast enough and doesn't make him use enough energy on defense to slow him down.

Quote Originally Posted by davebu View Post
    Hey, he made some great shots, but overall he was not a solid starting PG, and he is getting worse. I really don't know who else they could have tried to get instead of him though, and he was good enough for Phil's offense.

Inching closer? Take a look at the Bulls schedule so far, hardest schedule in the league. We have played 20 road games compared to 10 home games. We have played less than 5 with our starting lineup, 3 losses when Deng was out, 2 when Rose was out. Simply put, we don't loose when we are healthy. Miami just isn't built to win games like the Bulls are. 69ppg from 3 players and everyone else just watches, one of those guys doesn't play their best and they have a pretty big chance of loosing.

Oh, lets see if they can get past the Bucks this time, be crazUy if they dropped 3 in a row to them. If only that game was on NBA TV.

He hasn't been getting double digits for 3 years now, but does it matter how much you score when you do it so inefficiently? Rondo, like always was great, lol at the rumors for Gasol. Watson just isn't fast enough and doesn't make him use enough energy on defense to slow him down.
    I don't care that the Bulls have the hardest schedule. I said the Heat are inchin closer to #1 seed because that's what they're doing. Only 1 game back now.

And The Heat were like 8-1 w/o Wade so everyone doesn't just stand around.

Page 249 of 317 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239247248249250251 259 299 ... LastLast