Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fiftyfootshadowsHD

Was wondering if it was possible to make and actual folder icon that looks like a folder. Thanks in advance!!

Deleted..
    Last edited by AWSUM; 03-06-2013 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Sorry about that. Replace this file and the weather will start working again...
    Thanks so much. I love this theme, but the weather widget not working was driving me nuts!

At Last...

Credit to Mone and all the creators involved in this!
    Last edited by AWSUM; 03-06-2013 at 11:34 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

Zooropalg (03-10-2013)

i just discovered this theme. it is brilliant.

i've gone thru a lot of pages/posts here and was able to add my own images and fix the weather problem. as much as i've searched, i can't figure out why some icons that are supplied (like facebook and twitter) are not be replaced and its still using the original icons.

can someone point me to a post i might have missed or just give directions on how to:

a) fix icons that are not showing up. i see the new facebook/twitter icons in /var/stash/Themes.P7Rup9/fiftyfootshadowsHD.theme/Icons, but they are not showing up.

b) if i want to add a custom icon, how do i know what to name it for a specific app? do i just put it in the Icons folder mention above in a) ?

thanks in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by knarf74 View Post
    i just discovered this theme. it is brilliant.

i've gone thru a lot of pages/posts here and was able to add my own images and fix the weather problem. as much as i've searched, i can't figure out why some icons that are supplied (like facebook and twitter) are not be replaced and its still using the original icons.

can someone point me to a post i might have missed or just give directions on how to:

a) fix icons that are not showing up. i see the new facebook/twitter icons in /var/stash/Themes.P7Rup9/fiftyfootshadowsHD.theme/Icons, but they are not showing up.

b) if i want to add a custom icon, how do i know what to name it for a specific app? do i just put it in the Icons folder mention above in a) ?

thanks in advance for the help.
    How do you have fix weather widget ?

I have the same problem but with a different theme changes the icons I putting them in the respective folders all came to root to install Gridlock've tried uninstalling and nothing.

Came across this theme today and liked it Unfortunately, it was not IOS 6 compatible or formatted to the iPhone5 screen size. So I went through this thread, gathered everybody's icon contributions, added Storyr latest weather fix, modded the css, resized the slide and overlay images to fit the bigger i5 screen sizes, renamed some icons and added some bundles/folders for iOS 6 compatibility.

So a Big Thank You to Storyr for coming up with this great theme concept, and to everybody else who contributed icons on this thread, it will certainly be a part of my theme rotation for awhile

This is what I came up with running on my iPod Touch 5G IOS 6.1.2

Here is the iPhone 5 Version: fiftyfootshadowsHD.i5.theme.zip

Here is the iPhone 4 Version: fiftyfootshadowsHD.i4.theme.zip

Here is a Wallpaper.html with only the Weather (no Slideshow), this works for both versions, just replace the original : Wallpaper.zip

Enjoy
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 03-12-2013 at 08:45 AM.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (05-31-2013), jaywigley (03-12-2013), Jimfletcha (04-17-2013), knarf74 (03-12-2013), Project5 (03-14-2013), snakeeater01 (08-24-2013), stratnik (04-24-2013), Weslehh (03-14-2013), Zooropalg (03-10-2013)

@The.drifter: I would like the copy but if it's possible for i4s. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by HHelpmiphone View Post
    How do you have fix weather widget ?
    too many post to go searching thru again, so i'll post the info here again. you have to update the themePump.min.js script in /var/stash/Themes.P7Rup9/fiftyfootshadowsHD.theme/theme/pump/script

man, i would love a copy of all the icons and some instructions on how to update them.

i can't even get the facebook/twitter icons that were supplied with the pkg to show up.
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. The Following User Says Thank You to knarf74 For This Useful Post:

Project5 (03-14-2013)

too many post to go searching thru again, so i'll post the info here again. you have to update the themePump.min.js script in /var/stash/Themes.P7Rup9/fiftyfootshadowsHD.theme/theme/pump/script

man, i would love a copy of all the icons and some instructions on how to update them.

i can't even get the facebook/twitter icons that were supplied with the pkg to show up.
    I've 404 not found for you attached files :/

i clicked the link and it downloaded find for me. if its still not working for you, try searching previous posts for this same file.

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Came across this theme today and liked it Unfortunately, it was not IOS 6 compatible or formatted to the iPhone5 screen size. So I went through this thread, gathered everybody's icon contributions, added Storyr latest weather fix, modded the css, resized the slide and overlay images to fit the bigger i5 screen sizes, renamed some icons and added some bundles/folders for iOS 6 compatibility.

So a Big Thank You to Storyr for coming up with this great theme concept, and to everybody else who contributed icons on this thread, it will certainly be a part of my theme rotation for awhile

If Storyr dont mind, and if there is enough interest, I will post up my updated copy of this theme
    if you dont mind, i would really love to get your set of icons and steps on how to update my current ones. as of now, the facebook/twitter icons that came with the original pkg are not even displaying properly.

@HHelpmiphone, just noticed someone else posted the js at the beginning of this page in post #563.

Updated my previous post with links after chatting with Storyr

I am working on updating the weather widget to work with GPS or Woeid, currently its in iWidget form, but I will adapt them to the main theme if people like these

One is similar to Storyr's original concept, the other has a weather description instead of the date.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Project5 (03-14-2013)

im an idiot. my problem with some of the icons not showing up right was that i thought i had enabled summer board, but it wasnt.

new problem. i enabled summer board and now the icons in the icons folder are displaying properly. however, after enabling summer board, the icons in my dock (at the bottom) now have a title underneath them and it overlaps with the time/weather display. looks really bad. i double checked, turned summer board off again and the icons stopped displaying, but the titles on my docked icons are removed and that looks great again. turned summer board back on, icons look good, dock looks bad.

anyone know what i'm missing here?

new problem. i enabled summer board and now the icons in the icons folder are displaying properly. however, after enabling summer board, the icons in my dock (at the bottom) now have a title underneath them and it overlaps with the time/weather display. looks really bad. i double checked, turned summer board off again and the icons stopped displaying, but the titles on my docked icons are removed and that looks great again. turned summer board back on, icons look good, dock looks bad.

anyone know what i'm missing here?

How are you removing the dock labels? Are you using Winterboards default version? If you are, try moving it above the fiftyfootshadows theme in the order.

Personally, I use Springtomize to remove the labels since I use that tweak for other things and its just convenient for me. Maybe give that a shot

i never choose to remove the dock labels myself, i thought the theme did that. i tried enabling the winterboard option to remove dock labels and moved that to the top of the order, but it didnt help.

i got springtomize and that cleared it up. now im going to be spending all my time tweaking springtomize. thanks

any sprintomize tips that go well with this theme? or just any options in there you really like and recommend?

Here is a Wallpaper.html with only the Weather (no Slideshow), this works for both versions, just replace the original : Wallpaper.zip

Enjoy
    Oddly enough, the i4 version isn't working for me. Nothing has changed; still have the stock icons.

I'm using my own version of it, so it's not a problem for myself. Figured I should mention that.
    Last edited by Weslehh; 03-14-2013 at 12:06 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Weslehh For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-14-2013)

Enjoy
    Thanks Bro! I ran this theme ages ago. Its nice to see it back on my iPod 4G. The i4 version works for me

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Project5 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-14-2013)

Enjoy
    Thank you! Awesome job you did. I'm using the iphone5 fix. Looks great but I would like to know where to change the popping number to the original red color instead of the transparent one
    Thanks!!!!!!!!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Famousruler For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast