Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The randomly off topic thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Eating

Thanks
    Thanked 9,881 Times in 6,038 Posts

What is up with all the killing. Now New Orleans has 19 poor people that were attending a parade shot. Thank God no one was killed.
    This type of behavior seems to be happening more and more all over the world.
    Gun control, or arm everyone? Geez
    I also carry a weapon (for my business and bank runs) but I'm feeling that I almost need to have it on me all the time (I have a concealed weapon permit). Here in AZ, anyone over 18 can carry a gun on their hip (not concealed), that has always bothered me. Walk into your local grocery store or shop and you will see men and women walking around strapped. Old West stuff.
    Crazy times....
    Last edited by blkcadi; 05-13-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks

It was all mothers at that!!

I've never seen a gun and hopefully never will!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I hope not either bro

Thanks

That's sort of scary, are you saying that there are no crimes, shootings across the pond?

Crumbs, no. Maybe among inner city gangs but certainly not anywhere normal people are involved.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Well that's a good thing

Violence just does not feature in the lives of ordinary British citizens which is why we find it hard to believe that you still hit children in the USA, it just wouldn't be tolerated here.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Here in AZ, anyone over 18 can carry a gun on their hip (not concealed), that has always bothered me.
    Is it just me, or does it seem like 18 is a bit young for someone to be carrying a gun? I would say you have to be at least 21... 18 just seems too young.

Surely 81 is still too young?

Thanks

Violence just does not feature in the lives of ordinary British citizens which is why we find it hard to believe that you still hit children in the USA, it just wouldn't be tolerated here.
    I can't stand someone hitting a child. Got in a fight with a man about it already.

Thanks

I don't know anyone that hits their kids, I wouldn't tolerate it nor would the Police. It is indeed illegal (not to say that it doesn't happen) and people that do it face criminal charges.

On another note, Top Gear being one of my favorite shows, I just found out who "The Stig" is. Cool.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I also carry a weapon (for my business and bank runs) but I'm feeling that I almost need to have it on me all the time (I have a concealed weapon permit). Here in AZ, anyone over 18 can carry a gun on their hip (not concealed), that has always bothered me. Walk into your local grocery store or shop and you will see men and women walking around strapped. Old West stuff.
    Crazy times....
    Huh, I thought Arizona was a constitutional carry state (no permit necessary). Then again, Arizona is rather unique in terms of firearm brandishing/ownership pride culture among the states...

Crumbs, no. Maybe among inner city gangs but certainly not anywhere normal people are involved.
    Well sir, I am very glad to hear you have the excellent fortune of living in a safe area. Rest assured that my time in Marylebone was, ah, interestingly punctuated by armed response units--and that's on the borough's high street in the West End. Heaven forbid what goes down in Bethnal Green, Brixton, or Hackney fairly regularly...

Violence permeates the human condition. The difference is merely the implementation.
    Last edited by Orby; 05-13-2013 at 02:59 PM.

I'm going to TheSupercarEvent.com - Home which is held where they film Top Gear, it's only just down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

Well sir, I am very glad to hear you have the excellent fortune of living in a safe area. Rest assured in my time in Marylebone was, ah, interestingly punctuated by armed response units--and that's on the borough's high street in the West End. Heaven forbid what goes down in Bethnal Green, Brixton, or Hackney fairly regularly...

Violence permeates the human condition. The difference is merely the implementation.
    Like I said, inner city gang violence maybe, but outside of those areas and Manchester, Liverpool and one or two others? Ivecertainly never seen any sign of violence.
    Last edited by confucious; 05-13-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Huh, I thought Arizona was a constitutional carry state (no permit necessary). Then again, Arizona is rather unique in terms of firearm brandishing/ownership pride culture among the states...
    It is, only need permit to carry concealed weapon.
    When I first moved here 14 years ago, it freaked me out seeing all the weapons being carried.

So guys need some help never been much of a truck person but looks like I am going to have to get me a truck for this new job I think I am going to take. Really just need it to haul a few tools and a couple ladders.
    Don't need no huge desiel engine or anything just something with 4 doors for when I have my family. Ideas thoughts?
    Looking at the f150 and its nice. Don't know much about what Chevy has and the dodge rams are way over priced in my opinion.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

I got me a quad cab 2012 dodge ram hemi and love it wouldn't want anything else.

I am sure it's. just not that baller yet to drop 45+ on a truck lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Page 3246 of 3441 FirstFirst ... 2246 2746 3146 3196 323632443245324632473248 3256 3296 3346 ... LastLast